• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rojuro and Kensei speed and power upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Rose and Kensei's profiles they are listed as having high hypersonic speed. This makes so sense. Kensei was able to, for a short time, keep up with Mask de Masculine who is massively hypersonic+. He should at least be upgraded to massively hypersonic since he didn't match Mask. So obviously he wouldn't be massively hypersonic+. As for Rose he should be scaled to Kensei.

Another thing that bugs me is Rose's attack potency. He is put at town level but so is Mask. Rose was set to kill mask but then Mask blew out his ear drums so that he wouldn't die. If Rose could kill a town level character with his Bankai, shouldn't he be at least large town level?

we don't give arbritrary speed upgrades at all, so he either scales or he doesn't and he likely doesn't.

And Rose is At least Town. large town is masks' volstandig so he doesn't scale there either. Actually rose is missing his post timeskip stats but they're just going to be the same as pre time skip anyway..

and i'd appreciate it if you stopped spamming bleach revision threads, it's getting a bit repetitive and tiring..

Ok so high hypersonic makes sense then.

However, if Rose can kill a town level character. Can't he be moved to "possibly large town level".

Also I'm done with bleach for now. I've already asked everything I was curious about.

Nah thats not how it works. if he can kill a town level char he gets town level, if he does it easily or casually At least Town would be ok. in rare cases when characters are already near the higher end of a tier and get a decent powerup then they can get moved up a tier

I see, I'd say Rose was beating Mask casually since Mask couldn't escape Rose's Bankai and couldn't even land a hit on him.

Do we know where Mask is in the lower end or higher end of town tier?

it was a hax advantage which wouldn't equate to his AP.

and they are at the lower end somewhere. not sure where exactly.

I was looking at their profiles and I agree that Rose is high end town level. Although could we add that his Bankai ignores controversial durability since the only way to block it is to be unable to hear.

well his bankai doesn't ignore dura, it's just very hard to avoid being caught in the conditions needed for it to take effect.His physical illusions don't ignore dura. Think of it like Aizens shikai and Shinji's shikai.

Mask looks like he was just trying to tank the attacks and not counter, but considering his surprise likely MHS+ attack speed may be ok for his bankai. Doesn't scale to rose in any other way though.

Ok so Rose can have his Bankai speed increased but that's it.

You can close the thread now. Can I make the change? Or will you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back