• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roger Haki Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
IMG_3309.png

In chapter 966, Roger could sense voices at will, a Kenbunshoku feat.

He should get intermediate Kenbunshoku.

Wasn’t this due to his ability to hear the Voice of All Things rather than Kenbunshoku Haki
Might be, but VOAT alone hasn’t been known to sense “strong voices” like Kenbun.

Him sensing potency is a Kenbun feat

I'll 90% sure this is due to the Voice of All Things.

I think we should wait for stronger confirmation that this is a Haki feat.

Might be, but VOAT alone hasn’t been known to sense “strong voices” like Kenbun.

Him sensing potency is a Kenbun feat
Only time VOAT is prevalent in the flashback is when they listen to Zunesha and the Fishmen

VOAT doesn’t sense potency, Kenbun does.

All this would do is add on to the narrative that VOAT users have good Kenbun

Personally I headcanon that VOAT is strongly linked to Kenbun anyway, but I think it's a bit too speculative.

We can't say that good Kenbun users could do this feat of sensing the Voice of the Poneglyph.

We don't know enough about VOAT to say there is no potency involved.

Regardless, he sensed potency of voices.

Unless we see or hear news of VOAT ppl sensing the potency of rocks, then it’s Kenbun.

Is it a combination of both? Idk. But the feat shows Kenbun usage

Regardless, he sensed potency of voices.

Unless we see or hear news of VOAT ppl sensing the potency of rocks, then it’s Kenbun.

Is it a combination of both? Idk. But the feat shows Kenbun usage
Not necessarily is my point. This feat isn't definitively Kenbun, and Roger hearing "strong voices" could be an attribute of VOAT instead of Kenbun.

There has been no feat before Kenbun sensing the potency of rocks either.

I'd rather just leave Roger with Kenbun than saying this is a feat of Intermediate Kenbun when it might not be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back