• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock Lee VS Kaneki (0-1-0) REMAKE

V999

He/Him
Naruto VS Tokyo Ghoul

• Speed are equalized
• Post-Cochlea Kaneki and Rock Lee Part 1 version are used
• Rock Lee : 18.58 Tons, 92.9 Tons with the First Gate, 223.98 Tons with the Fourth Gate, higher with the Fifth Gate
• Ken Kaneki : 195 Tons
images

Rock Lee :

Ken Kaneki : 1 (@FuriousFieryFist)

Inconclusive :

images

images

This should be fair now

Last edited:
I am not well versed in Naruto skill scaling and the likes but from what I remember 4th and 5th gate Lee is not something he can maintain for an extended amount of time. That being the case this battle comes down to Lee fighting someone who has the superior AP unless he pushes himself to an extreme degree. All while Kaneki has extended range and extra appendages to block Lee's onslaught (Much like Gaara's sand armor) as well as low-mid regen and an extreme pain tolerance to counter whatever damage Lee actually manages to do in his higher gates. I'm voting Kaneki.

Back