• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock giant fights a rock golem (Crusher VS Regirock)

A fight between two Multi-Continent level rock golems.

Speed is equalised, battle takes place on a mountaintop because it makes sense, both are bloodlusted, no prep time. Win by death of the other and they start 10 meters from each other.

Crusher:

Regirock: 1 (SamanPatou)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Regirock scales a little below 35.6 Petatons, while Crusher somewhat scales to 3x this, which I'm not even sure it would scale because heat doesn't authmatically translates to overall ap without specific reasons, which I admittedly don't know if there are, but take it for granted.

I can't read joules, so I don't know if it's even High 6-A, but whatever, it should be around baseline.

And that's all, Regirock is likely stronger and with better moves, projectiles and some stats and status haxes.

I vote Regirock, if it isn't a stomp.

The energy value is 1.57 petatons, which is Continent level. Crusher scales to 3x that which is 4.71 petatons, which is Multi-Continent level.

It barely is an AP stomp, accounting that Regirock backscales from 35.6, which is around 7X Crusher's AP.

On top of all the other abilities, I think this is a stomp, there's a huge difference in AP, Abilities and LS.

No problem, there's no reason to be sorry.

I think it should be closed, as Crusher's chances are almost nonexistent, but you can wait more if you wish, maybe someone could say something to turn the tables, or even just make the fight fair.

Back