• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Riptor (Modern) VS Yoon-seok

Rikimarox2

He/Him
This is the last match for quite a while, so shut up people🗿

Riptor Inconned Yor, so let's see how it does against Yoon.

Speed is equalized, for obvious reasons.

Riptor iirc upscales from 10 Megajoules.

Yoon Seok downscales a bit from 2.3 Megajoules, can amp his AP up to >9 Megajoules, 14 if he manages to counter attack. His Dura can only be amped to >3 Megajoules, and his attack speed can be amped by 5 times.

Choi Yoon-seok: 0

Riptor (Modern): 0

Incon: 0

Just a quick eyeball to Choi's file makes me think he's a tad bit too much for Riptor to handle tbh.

Well, there was an attempt.

Try to hound Azontr to rework the Hells Paradise profiles. Im sure that would work

Would giving riptor prior knowledge on his regen core make it more fair?
Other than regen, there's several stats boosts coupled with AD, super efficient IR, fear manip, explosion that takes advantage of any wound he takes, insivible energy blades that come off with every single attack, his own invisibility, super ESP, broken Law manip, higher LS, immensely superior stamina that goes perfectly with regen and more than enough fighting skill.

Honestly, idk how his match with Yor was considered fair

Tbf the stat boosts only make him equal to Riptor, speed amps are only for his attack speed, doesn't like to use his invisibility only if it really needs it, fear manip is not combat applicable, and the law manip affects him as well, and can only affect a certain action.

And here when I first made the profile I thought he wasn't haxxy at all.

His later keys has shit like Invul against everything, Attacks that are better than regular durability negation and can cut through anything, and can gain immunity to any attack he gets hit with, can cut through space casually, and has resistance to invul negation too 🙃 That's a bit haxxy for me.

Granted, this novel rotted my brain to the point I thought he wasn't haxxy.

And here when I first made the profile I thought he wasn't haxxy at all.

His later keys has shit like Invul against everything, Attacks that are better than regular durability negation and can cut through anything, and can gain immunity to any attack he gets hit with, can cut through space casually, and has resistance to invul negation too 🙃 That's a bit haxxy for me.

Granted, this novel rotted my brain to the point I thought he wasn't haxxy.
Took a peek and yeah tbh the Law Manip Rule, the Accelerated Development, alongside Regeneration and Durability Negation is too annoying lol. You might be better off finding someone who focuses on sci fi like a robot or something.

iGLbNaM.png

Back