• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rindou Koga additions

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Just a few abilities she showed in her route (I don't have the scans right now, but since they're key points of her route, I think it isn't very controversial). Note that most of it is for her base.

Resistance to Empathic Manipulation: Her whole character is about her not being a selfish dick unlike everyone in Hajun's world, with the reason of it being his law.

Power Bestowal: She was able to share the power of the Shura Mandala with the rest of the Eastern Expedition. Her law is also "I want to give birth to outsiders", which in context means people like her, who's not affected by the empathic stuff (it should likely give her resistance to her daughter as well).

Immortality (type 8): She's Habaki's apothetis.

Possible Power Nullification with LLT: It's how she uses it against Tenmas, as stated in her page on the wiki. However it depends of what we consider the main factor in this power null: The loser status or LLT.

She's Tumor apoptosis, and thus by proxy, Habaki. That's why she's immortalt in the first place unlike Shirou Yusa who's Ren apoptosis

Not flying.

How does this even constitute a resistance? The reason for Rindou's abnormality is not that she's somehow resisting Hajun's principle, but the fact that her origin is not Hajun nor any soul he's taken, but the Tumor, and her mentality is a mere result of that.

Shura Mandala? Don't you want to say Kikei Mandala, perhaps? Because that's all she does, using her Apoptosis nature+Hadou characteristics to expand the influence of the Tumor from Habaki to the rest of her companions. Besides, her Craving is not "I want to give birth to outsiders", where the hell did you get that from? Her Craving that lead to Amaterasu is precisely THE OPPOSITE, she doesn't want to give birth to anymore Kegai (and this refers to the Yatsukahagi, not people like herself, dunno where did you even get that from), thus creating Law of bonds and connections in which everyone can fit in (futhermore, her original Craving was all about expanding the world, this one she doesn't have from the beginning till she surpasses her role as Apoptosis at the end of Habaki and hers route. After turning into Gudou God, her Craving is basically to live together with everyone). And as a Gudou God, she's basically singularity disconnected from her daughter's Law, and Hirume/Shokou won't do shit to her.

At least the immortality schtick is accurate.

I'll tell you, the main reason she can nerf the Tenma is due to their Loser status.

Back