• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluttony key:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Absorption (All Types), Large Size (Will eventually grow to the size that can devour a planet), Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 7), Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Unaffected by Hinata's Astral Bind), Immunity to Mind attacks (Gluttony is an insentient being that it's only goal is to devour anything)

however, in previosu crts, scans were bring that Gluttony can not only devour a planet, but even a star in the sky, so, it need to be mentioned in his profile in the gluttony key, as I forgot to update it

if this CRT gets accepted, can one of u guys make the changes in the gluttony part of the abilities? the profile has Slime, Gluttony and Demon Slime keys, the edit need to be in the Gluttony key.

remind: its the Light Novel one, not Web Novel

well, I will come back after the day 28, cya

Last edited:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Absorption (All Types), Large Size (Will eventually grow to the size that can devour a planet), Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 7), Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Unaffected by Hinata's Astral Bind), Immunity to Mind attacks (Gluttony is an insentient being that it's only goal is to devour anything)
So, while I agree, scans are required. Especially for the absorption. As for the large size, the type should be clarified. The immunity should just be resistance, at least from how I interpreted it

So, while I agree, scans are required. Especially for the absorption. As for the large size, the type should be clarified. The immunity should just be resistance, at least from how I interpreted it
Bern already did a crt which was previously accepted but we only charged the tier and ap and not the skills and stuff which comes with it.So he wrote another crt to fix it.Skills like Absorption and Immunity is already agreed upon.She just clarified what abilities Gluttony key of Rimuru had.Only large size will change nothing else

No...u didnt got the thread, these abilities already are in the profile, i only want this:
however, in previosu crts, scans were bring that Gluttony can not only devour a planet, but even a star in the sky, so, it need to be mentioned in his profile in the gluttony key, as I forgot to update it

Yeah, i just want to update the large size, which already was acceptes in previous CRTs that Gluttony can devour a planet and likely a star, but I just forgot to mention it in the gluttony key, as Helestias said

If this is just updating large size in relation to tier then yeah, it's fine.
Yeah, in Gluttony key, we have this information:
Large Size (Will eventually grow to the size that can devour a planet)

but i already made CRTs that gluttony also can devour stars, so, I just want to update it to Large Size (Will eventually grow to the size that can devour a planet and likely a star)

I’m a little confused why gluttony has immunity to mind manip instead of just resistance
His clone soul or just mind was destroyed by Hinata in their fight, resulting only in a big monster without consciousness

well, it was his clone, but it still counts, as he shares mind with his clones, and Hinata recognized that his mind was no longer existing after her some of her hits

Isn't gluttony a skill of rimuru so why is it categorized as large size? Sorry to ask
Rimuru can use Gluttony in his body or clone body, becoming a monster, and they eventually grow the size to devour even celestial bodies, u are free to ask, dont worry

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you have applied what was accepted in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back