• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest (WN) Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not in disagree with the actual scale of web novel rimuru tempest, i just wanna say that i think it should be checked with more attention on the skills and on tehir powers or how they've been used before.

For example let's take Turn Null, an skill which makes you able to create and/or destroy anything, it was used before from Veldnava to create the Tensura verse and since rimuru has a manas (Ciel) he can use it too; this skill as I already said was used to create anything in the tensura verse, which also includes all the physical laws and the concepts (time, life, death, will, Etc)and, again, as I previously said it could destroy anything, including those physical laws and concepts, making so that rimuru could easily destroy them and re-create them at will

Another example are the spirits, which in the tensura verse rapresents the already mentioned concepts, and rimuru did defeat and control one of this, another proof that he can trascend them.

So I think he could be rescaled (after proving what i'm saying) to be high2-A to low1-C

For the ones in disagree with what i'm saying, don't be rude, express your opinion kindly

Since you are new here, I think you should probably take a bit of time to understand the tiering system better. What you have said here is rather meaningless in terms of attack potency. In addition, iirc these stuff has been discussed before and with more scans/argument, but rejected because they don't fit the criteria. And of course, lack of scans is another problem.

In addition, high 2-A is not a thing.

Here;

I'm not in disagree with the actual scale of web novel rimuru tempest, i just wanna say that i think it should be checked with more attention on the skills and on tehir powers or how they've been used before.

For example let's take Turn Null, an skill which makes you able to create and/or destroy anything, it was used before from Veldnava to create the Tensura verse and since rimuru has a manas (Ciel) he can use it too; this skill as I already said was used to create anything in the tensura verse, which also includes all the physical laws and the concepts (time, life, death, will, Etc)and, again, as I previously said it could destroy anything, including those physical laws and concepts, making so that rimuru could easily destroy them and re-create them at will

Another example are the spirits, which in the tensura verse rapresents the already mentioned concepts, and rimuru did defeat and control one of this, another proof that he can trascend them.

So I think he could be rescaled (after proving what i'm saying) to be high2-A to low1-C

For the ones in disagree with what i'm saying, don't be rude, express your opinion kindly
what

On Rimuru's page (WN), it is necessary to clarify that the chaotic, nuclear dimension is the Imaginary Space.

Rimuru generates immensely destructive energy and stores it in Imaginary Space for later use and prevents it from going out of control.

That's why the Imaginary Space and Turn Null skills are part of ultimate skill Azathoth.

Imaginary Space is also called Chaos World.

Can you update that page please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back