• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The system gave him that skill. The System gives people skills after fulfilling requirements, rimuru simply fulfilled the requirement for the skill "The Heartless One"

@Szmiit What i am saying is that there are infinite lavos in infinite universes, rimuru doesn't have the range to kill all of them at once, which is what is required to get rid of lavos, not even eos rimuru has that sort of range.

And it's a NLF to say he can just create a skill to do that when even a superior version of himself hasn't shown he can do that, velgrynd's space-time continuum attack only gives him universal+ range, not multiversal+

OpMasada answered the second part of your question, the system gave him the ability, just like it gives everyone else their abilities.

Not going to vote but Base Lavos absorption is consistent throughout its keys (meaning Base Lavos lvl of Absorption is still on TD Levels) so he could absorb a Rimuru just as easily.

If I understand the discussion so far, though and with both having the cloning thingie, this does sound like a "both are stuck here for eternity" sort of situation.

"The system gave him that skill (...) after fulfilling requirements" is in my opinion "magically without basically any reason". (I'm not complaining btw, I love OP characters). At every point in the series he kept getting new skills with such a speed that everyone who knew him stopped beliving that he is capable of ever loosing, even when he went up over his class (against Velgrynd & Veldora) because it was obvious that he will find some ridiculous way to win. Unless he is outclassed by several tiers like anainst Milim at start, he has basically No Game No Life level, in universe, plot armour.

@FateAlbane How does his absorbtion works step by step?

The problem is that by that same line of logic I could throw Rimuru against a character who obviously wins against him and still say he magically wins because "he will find some ridiculous way to win". Characters only get powers as far as their limits have shown otherwise we get stuff like "Saitama One Punches" being legitimate as that's what he does in his verse of origin.

Rimuru was born from the mana of one of the strongest people in the series and was named by said person, he has a reason to be op.

It's his power growth that's ridiculous cause of food chain, throughout the series he wasn't uncontested, he could be defeated, it's just that he never fought the people who could beat him, if gii decided to take rimuru out before he became true dragon level, rimuru would get rekt.

But he didn't and cause of that his power kept growing due to food chain and having veldora's mana to make his subordinates more powerful by naming them and making them awakened demon lord level thus making himself more powerful, as the stronger his subordinates gets, the stronger he gets. If it wasn't for veldora rimuru wouldn't be as op as he is lol.

Btw also think this match is inconclsuive due to the constant back and forth that would happen between rimuru and lavos.

I'm just saying that it is in character for him to make a new '''Infinite Universes Range Atack''' type skill during battle.

@Szmit That's seriously an NLF, and you should drop that line of logic, he isn't gonna magically pull a skill out of his butt that even his eos self doesn't have.

@Szmiit Varies a lot. Sometimes what it's absorbing just appears out of nowhere (like in a gate) and gets eaten. Other times it's a vortex sucking the target towards it. Other times it just seems to be done passively by being close to it where the target sort of disintegrates from sight.

So I can't say for sure what manner it would use.

I can say for sure, however, that in this key absorbing Rimuru past his cloning mechanics is very likely a no-go from what I've seen being explained here, regardless of method used.

On the other hand, Rimuru pulling of a 2-A skill out of nowhere to kill Lavos across infinite timelines is far beyond whatever capabilities he has shown, though. So I'm not buying into that one.

I suppose I'll go ahead and vote inconclusive based on what was said above, this is very similar to a reprise of the Lavos vs Meth situation.

Between "Harvest Lord Shub-Niggurath", "Manas:Ciel", "Space-Time Continuum Attack", "Some Unknown 5D Movement Skill", long battle between the two because clones, and absorbing one of Lavos clones, I firmly belive he has all the materials he needs to craft a "Infinite Universes Range Soul Connecting, Severing And Ultimatelly Destroying Atack" and win. Vote for Rimuru.

You're... Legitimately trying to vote based on a skill Rimuru doesn't have, and a skill that exceeds his EOS capabilities at that?

WAIT!!!

Just now read that it is 4-C not 2-C variant!!!

I'm new so a bit unacustomed to theese disscusions.

Without 5D he can't win.

Thoose numbers are really confusing at start, I have to constantly look up into Tiers page to even understand what they mean.

I agree with Incon.

Ah, you're new. No worries, then, you'll certainly get used to these threads later down the road. Welcome to the wiki, and have a nice time around!

Yeah, I literally found this page a few days ago as a secound result to "Rimuru Tempest Wiki" querry in Google.

if Rimuru absorbs lavos, will he get all his power and abilities along with his immortality and the range of the 5D? if yes then Rimuru win otherwise its inconclusive

GLHF22 said:
if Rimuru absorbs lavos, will he get all his strengths and abilities along with his immortality and the range of the 5D? if yes then Rimuru win otherwise its inconclusive
didn`t someone say that absrobing lavos was a bad idea

Setsuna tenma said:
GLHF22 said:
if Rimuru absorbs lavos, will he get all his strengths and abilities along with his immortality and the range of the 5D? if yes then Rimuru win otherwise its inconclusive
didn`t someone say that absrobing lavos was a bad idea
Nobody in this thread did.

@GLHF22 Gaining all of his abilities does not mean he can kill him, unless for some odd reason Lavos can't counter any of his own abilities. There are still infinite clones of Lavos, in infinite universes.

I like how some people say Rimuru could definitely absorb Lavos and gain even its statistics or tiers that go above his EOS while simultaneously ignoring that Lavos' own absorption is "2-A, possibly High 2-A" in potency.

That's some god tier logic to try and say Rimuru wins against all odds instead of both being stuck here forever which is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more likely result.

I'm still sticking with my flea, btw. Time's gonna pass, and Lavos will become 2-A eventually. It's not an outside effect and happens "naturally" so it's only a matter of time before Lavos eats all of existence and nonexistence, taking out Rimuru for good.

Rimiru copies powers even from a piece, if he gets to do any chip damage he levels up. Question is how much he levels up.

The real cal howard said:
I'm still sticking with my flea, btw. Time's gonna pass, and Lavos will become 2-A eventually. It's not an outside effect and happens "naturally" so it's only a matter of time before Lavos eats all of existence and nonexistence, taking out Rimuru for good.
Just because people kept insisting on this, I change my vote to Lavos via this.

Lavos eventually becomes 2-A since 2-A (or even 1-A) growth isn't restricted in threads anymore, thus it stalemates Rimuru long enough for that to happen and them it wins by nuking everything.

Edit: No wait, this is 5-A Lavos, Cal, not DD. How does that happen?

Leaving my vote at inconclusive for the timebeing.

Wait so does Rimuru even need the inaccesable "Infinite Universes Range Soul Connecting, Severing And Ultimatelly Destroying Atack" against 5-A Lavos? His durability is Large Planet not Multiversal+.

He needs to put every single alternate of Lavos down, across the infinite multiverse.

It would be like me telling you to take out all the grains of sand in a desert, except the desert has infinite grains of sand and there are tons of grains outside your reach in other universes so even if you could take them one after another, you would be stuck rinse/repeating that process unto eternity and that's without mentioning that the grains will fight back with hax of their own.

And what about eating one Lavos, copy his ability to have clones across the infinite multiverse, and have infinite one on ones?

That infinite universe means timelines or something else?

Huh. I though this was a tier 2 battle lol.

Eh, Lavos still absorbs a Rimuru (especially given how much he looks like Schala) and eventually becomes the Dream and then the Time Devourer from it, so I keep my vote.

@Szmiit We already said many times that that's NLF. Why would Rimuru copy and gain abilities and statistics infinitely above his own paycheck even at EOS, like Multiversal+ range?

@Cal If there's any match for Low 2-C Lavos which ended in Inconclusive because neither opponent could kill the other, you might want to remove it as with 2-A growth (or even 1-A growth *points to Rein*) being now unrestricted in threads it's only a matter of time before the thing goes that route and nukes everything in 2-A levels, settling the match.

Pretty sure this match should closed

Low 2C vs 2B or 2B vs 2A

@FateAlbane Rimuru also Evolve Everyday and it just take a month to completely outclasses those who were major threats to him before.

GLHF22 said:
Pretty sure this match should closed
Low 2C vs 2B or 2B vs 2A

@FateAlbane Rimuru also Evolve Everyday and it just take a month to completely outclasses those who were major threats to him before.
this is no 2B rimruru it is High 4c RIMURU vs 5A lavos

Back