• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even when Grimmon has control over it? Can Ciel overpower Grimmon's control?

Does grimmon have control of rimuru's body or his mind. I thought it was the latter but you're making it seem like it's the former.

When Grimmon takes over, he has control over what the person does. Basically, Rimuru is not a husk, his mind is still in charge, just under the control of Grimmon. If he sees that there is another mind, nothing is stopping him from taking it over as well.

Can ciel be mind manipulated by that? She doesn't really have a mind in the literal sense (As she's just part of his soul). Does his mind manip include souls?

Yes, as he has control over Dark Area Digimon during the events of Dawn. Dark Area Digimon are beings who are completely nonexistent. Here is an example of a Dark Area Digimon he controls.

Read somewhere(likely the wiki) that one of his resitances evolved to full Adverse Effect Nullification which would include mind-hax and mind control. Not sure if relevant, but there's that.

.Uhh, is that supposed to be Abnormal Status Nullification? That won't really matter here, as grimmon apparently controlled multiversal beings.

Anyway, if grimmon starts with mind hax i'm pretty sure this is inconclusive as rimuru can also flick his wrist.

I know nothing about Grimmon or Digimon, but have read most of what's legibly out for TSSK. Big issue I've noticed with using Rimuru is that the wiki is an ungodly mess with stuff needing to be updated or better translated so I can see a lot of his matches needing revisions after the LN, manga, and anime get a bit more presence over here. And yes that's the one.

Edit: When I mean the wiki, I mean the wiki for the series not the one here. The one here is actually really neat and tidy.

No clear limit of Rimuru defence since Rimuru survive ranging from a world collapsing to space-time destroying attack it's confusing how strong his defence actually is

Didn't I say this is inconclusive?

Grimmon starts with mind hax or rimuru flicks his wrist.

And even if grimmon mind haxes, rimuru still doesn't die, unless there's something i'm missing here and grimmon can kill mid-godly?

Grimmon doesn't kill with his mind hax anyway. And Grimmon would botice another mind taking over and take that as well. Also no he can't bypass Mid Godly except with Mind Control.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Grimmon doesn't kill with his mind hax anyway. And Grimmon would botice another mind taking over and take that as well. Also no he can't bypass Mid Godly except with Mind Control.
So inconclusive, because nobody dies, unless mind control counts as a win.

Welp, got nothing then, I was going to say rimuru flicks his wrist but I forgot that was from turning veldora into a weapon. ( Which he doesn't do automatically )

You might want to hold this a bit since depending on how Turn Null is treated, Veldanavar could be bumped into tier 1 and that would scale to World System which in turn was inferior to Ciel

And.... if the system of the world really does "control all concepts and laws" in the world like fabtastic says it does, it might bump rimuru to 2-A, if the concept of the world is added as well into that bunch...

That right?

Well...don't know about "infinite" but there certainly are other worlds than the first world rimuru came from and the world the verse takes place in, there's also multi/parallel existence..which, going by velgrynd's ability, most likely is taking a parallel version of you from another world.

Turn Null is implied to be higher dimensional, which also has a mention of ÞÂർíÕàâ rather than Ú½ÿµ¼íÕàâ . In which the former is treated as much superior than the latter

Being implied to be higher dimensional =/= Always accepted as such. Also that could also still be Tier 2.

Yeah like we know about japanese amiright?

Google translate: ÞÂർíÕàâ = Ultra-dimensional

google translate: Ú½ÿµ¼íÕàâ = HIgh dimension

Yeah reading his Ultimate Slime page from the wiki, I give it to Rimuru due to having Abnormal Status and Mental Attack Nullification which in the context of the series means they STRAIGHT UP have no effect on him. Not that he can resist of fight them off, but they stray have no effect on him. Think something like the old Pokemon games where you'd use physical attacks on ghost pokemon or lightining attacks on rock pokemon. The attack literally just doesn't register.

Has he done so on a 4-D scale. Assuming he can w/o feats is NLF. Not to mention he can mindhax people who already have their minds erased.

Also Revisions aside, until the time comes along - as in, CRT happens and they are accepted - we should go by what we have. And by what we have so far, Grimmon sounds like the more logical winner.

FateAlbane said:
Also Revisions aside, until the time comes along - as in, CRT happens and they are accepted - we should go by what we have. And by what we have so far, Grimmon sounds like the more logical winner.
Even if we include the Mind stuff he still loses

MindHaxorzAbuse
Just Blows your Mind, honestly.

I'm pointing that out because a good number of our characters had matches added even while they had CRTs underway, and *after* that, depending on results, it changed. Not before (another of our memetic Mind Haxorz, Devimura, had a good number of matches being added even at the same time her revisions were happening, for example).

Well Grimmon gets rekt by Nihilus as Nihil will kill him before he can mind hax or Chrono DSR. And Grimmon is not gonna get revised anytime soon.

Back