• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest (LN) range upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, in the previous CRT, Rimuru Tempest already have his 5-B, likely 4-C stuff with Gluttony, as it can devours star, but I forgot to update the Range, so yeah, this CRT is to change his range to Planetary, likely stellar with gluttony

I agree... i think it was not necessary to make a CRT, you would have just asked for it to be added, or add it yourself, since it is something that was accepted... Also
It should be "Gluttony/Beelzebub will eventually become Planetary, likely Stellar/Interstellar" or something.
this seems good

Bump
vo2MnzFviVnzmVlFvsChxaA5wVcsI7m_Xd6Q3csGkIQ_1.jpg

Apparently somebody added a weakness for Rimuru's profile without a CRT, I just noticed.
Is it fine to leave it like that? It seems poorly worded.

I was also planning to add things to Rimuru's weaknesses, but that CRT isn't coming soon.

Apparently somebody added a weakness for Rimuru's profile without a CRT, I just noticed.
Is it fine to leave it like that? It seems poorly worded.

I was also planning to add things to Rimuru's weaknesses, but that CRT isn't coming soon.
Idk who added it, but I removed the weakness

Yes; removing the weakness was fine.

I locked the page and I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back