• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see...

Peach

• Power Null
  • Regen (Mid)
  • Invulnerability
Ohhh, that's... nice, I guess?

Rimuru

• Resistance to Power Null
  • Regen (Mid-Godly)
  • Immortality (Type 1, 3, 4, 8)
  • Abstract Existence (Type 2)
  • Existence Erasure, as well as corresponding Resistance to it
  • Acausality (Type 1, 3)
  • Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3), as well as corresponding Resistance to it
  • Absorption
As I thought...

Stomp
"Kore Wa Stompu Desu Ga?"

NeoSuperior said:
Let's see...
Peach

• Power Null
  • Regen (Mid)
  • Invulnerability

Rimuru

• Regen (Mid-Godly)
  • Acausality (Type 1, 3)
  • Absorption
As I thought...

Stomp
I actually made that thumbnail gif, cause of the text at the bottom xD

NeoSuperior said:
Let's see...
Peach

• Power Null
  • Regen (Mid)
  • Invulnerability

Rimuru

• Regen (Mid-Godly)
  • Acausality (Type 1, 3)
  • Absorption
As I thought...

Stomp
Though rimaru seems to the the upper edge in terms of strength he has no resistance to peaches empathic manupulation or fear manulation; peach could immobilize him using emphatic or fright bomb and then insta-kill him

He resist both, diablo with demon lord's haki/ambition has that, even shion could cause ppl such overwhelming fear they die on a spiritual level.

Celestial Pegasus said:
He resist both, diablo with demon lord's haki/ambition has that, even shion could cause ppl such overwhelming fear they die on a spiritual level.
So question since all of the mario characters based on mario galaxy lore survive the rewriting of the universe every 100 years or so shouldn't they be given some kind concept manipulation (rimuru is given this based off of surviving the the destrucion of his universe)

No, he has concept resistance cause the universe is destroyed by a spirit, who is a concept and it erases everything, life and death and even other concepts, rimuru tanked that with no harm.

Unless mario galaxy has similar mechanics for how the universe is destroyed, then they shouldn't have it.

So question since all of the mario characters based on mario galaxy lore survive the rewriting of the universe every 100 years or so shouldn't they be given some kind concept manipulation (rimuru is given this based off of surviving the the destrucion of his universe)

No that would just be type 1 acausality.

Celestial Pegasus said:
No, he has concept resistance cause the universe is destroyed by a spirit, who is a concept and it erases everything, life and death and even other concepts, rimuru tanked that with no harm.
Unless mario galaxy has similar mechanics for how the universe is destroyed, then they shouldn't have it.
Well they do; Rosalina describes that the mario universe is re written every 100 years. the whole thing gets destroyed via blackhole technically only rosalina remains completly unharmed (as in her memory is in tacht) but now that I explain it I guess that's all covered by black hole resistance/manupulation?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
No that would just be type 1 acausality.
So in basic though something should be added to Mario Bros. for this?

Rimuru has dealt with black holes before, one's so strong that they're described as not outputting as much energy since the begninning of the universe.

The universe being rewritten and destroy by a black hole has nothing to do with concepts being erased.

Either way Rimuru stomps, closing this, go make a crt for mario if you think the characters need an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back