• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rill Upgrade

Rill is currently listed at Island Level+ and FTL, even in the post-ts.

Here is why he should be upgraded to Country and FTL+.

100% Vanica is already listed as country level and FTL+. Rill survived an elongated battle with 100% Vanica. It was a 2v2 battle with Charlotte at his side, and Cursed-Lolo as Vanica's partner. Rill has visible wounds, showing that he survived attacks from the battle, and seemingly survives or blocks this attack. And, here he is shown being fast enough to dodge attacks from 100% Vanica's blood magic.

As for attack potency, Rill can draw valkyrie's that can kill Megicula's resurrected disciples. Even the 40% Disciples are listed here as small-country and FTL+ so even downplayed Rill should be upgraded to this. But these are disciples amped with Megicula, Vanica, and Acier's power. Even just a few of them are a threat to Saint Noelle and Devil arm Base Asta. Even if Noelle was not at full power, if a few of them were at all a threat to her it would heavily upscale Rill. Due to Asta recovering from DU he couldn't transform and thus considered himself useless against Megi disciples, making him weaker than at least a group of them. This same base Asta withstood Devil Lolo's exploding life that was destroying her water and negged her explosion with Destroyer.

Furthermore, Twilight Valhalla can be destroyed. Lucifero destroyed it pretty easily. Megicula, tried to, but couldn't fully. This means Twilight Valhalla somewhat scales to Megicula as well.

I could go on a lot more but it's not really needed IMHO. This should be more than enough for an upgrade.

I agree but what AP rating you think he deserves? Same as 100% Triad? 80%Triad? Megicula?
80% bare minimum.

100% I would say too (With Valhalla). As Megicula's disciples were a threat to Asta. Asta could withstand the energy of the explosion that was boiling Devil Lolo's water. Cursed-Lolo was already pretty much equal to 100% Vanica. Exploding Life Lolo > Devil Lolo > Cursed-Lolo. His valkyrie can kill megi's disciples and Lord of Valhalla is even greater than the regular valkyrie.

Edit: So regular Rill above 80% Triad since he's relative to 100% Vanica. Valhalla Rill above 100% Triad.

Yes this is all fine , the only question is ether or not we push for valhalla amped rill being above nozel or not
I don't think so, they should be comparable IMO. Also why is Megicula 26 Teratons? I think she should be far above the 100% Triad but there's no proof she's as strong as Naalith.

Also Rill should have Reactive Evolution, his power are literally a text book example of RE.

I do agree that Rill's stats need updating, but a problem I see is that Charlotte seems to withstand Megicula's Unbound Slave spell better than Rill, as Rill was flat-out knocked out while Charlotte was able to defend herself.

Might just be me, though

I do agree that Rill's stats need updating, but a problem I see is that Charlotte seems to withstand Megicula's Unbound Slave spell better than Rill, as Rill was flat-out knocked out while Charlotte was able to defend herself.

Might just be me, though
Maybe less dura in his pre-Valhalla state than Briar Queen Charlotte? OR she has a higher resistance to the spell thanks to the roses.

Might just be me, though
The way i see things charlotte is above but comparable to rill and the same aplies to their valhalla amped versions

Back