• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow has the strength advantage, but that's not going to be enough to take out Riku considering he has second chance and once more, with curaga as well. Not voting yet.

Apparently, Shadow is resistant to magic, Riku's near entire arsenal. And he is the type to hax on hax off, and considering he has the AP advantage I'm gonna go for Shadow.

Wait a minute.

So you are telling me you put Shadow, who is a few dozen times stronger, against Riku, who has no way to bypass dura.

Right.

Also Riku is only edgy in KH 1 and 358/2.

This is a stomp bob. Riku has nothing he can do besides get gg'd repeatedly only to heal and get gg'd again until Shadow bfrs.

I just realized you were able to get 10,000 edits in a single year. Props man, I wish I was as hardworking as you.

MYHERO said:
I just realized you were able to get 10,000 edits in a single year. Props man, I wish I was as hardworking as you.
Thanks.

Oh well, RIP Riku, the edge was too hard for him.

Hst master said:
This is a stomp bob. Riku has nothing he can do besides get gg'd repeatedly only to heal and get gg'd again until Shadow bfrs.
Shadow doesn´t resist time stop or sleep maniplation.

He resists BFR as he can make a portal (He is a keyblade user after all) and can even BFR Shadow with some luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back