• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ridiculous attack potency

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm starting to think people are going overboard with attack potency due to massive power scaling etc.

I mean on yajirobe's profile it says he can detroy a planet?? how would he do that, does he have attack i don't know about? He can't even fly and yet he can destroy planet if he wanted to. I mean hell he is listed sub-reletivistic and yet he coundl't hit vegeta while he was horribly wounded. he can survive a small planet attack and yet get's fu**ed up by a kick from a horribly wounded vegeta.

how do you feel about it?

Yajirobe scales somewhat to Saiyan Saga Chiaotzu. However, I think he should be Moon level and not mall Planet level.

You don't need to be able to destroy a planet to have planet level AP. Uajirobe recieved the same amount of training as the other Z fighters at the time. And they were all >Raditz, who was in turn ~ Piccolo during early Gohan training.

actually, the AP doesn't necesary means that he can destroy a mountain, country or planet, can mean that someone can fight against someone that can destroy those kind of things. And I though that Yajirobe were Large Mountain

The real cal howard said:
You don't need to be able to destroy a planet to have planet level AP. Uajirobe recieved the same amount of training as the other Z fighters at the time. And they were all >Raditz, who was in turn ~ Piccolo during early Gohan training.
i mean yeah the same amont of training, that doesn't mean he got alot out of it, i mean he was shown eating food and slacking off during the training and he still can't fly.

In that case, probably moon lvl by scaling. Plus, they're (the Saiyans excluding Vegeta) moon+ according to Azzy, so it wouldn't be bad scaling.

Piccolo was 329 when he destroyed the moon though (and that is the calc for the Small Planet level AP)

I agree with OP, Yajirobe being Small planet level dosen't hold any value whhat's so ever, neither does his sub rel stat, if he was that strong he be on par oto that of Sayain Saga Character's which is obviously not true in anyway...

Not to mention it's a gaint outlier for him.....

Piccolo destroyed the moon before even starting his own training, and the result of the calc was Low 5-B

So, everyone above 329 is Low 5-B

Power lvls are inconsistent, and i wot derail this thread into that. Toriyama himself saying it, is enough evidence. And this website doesn't use power lvls to scale last time i check, i could be wrong if this subject was change. So far i don't think so.

They are used, they are not used for direct scaling.

The are only used for what I said "X's power is > Y's power level. Y is 5-B, so X is At least 5-B"

like 90% of DB characters are being scaled anyway, at least this kind of scaling is more direct with physical strength and is an official source, better than nothing.

I agree with AidenBrooks999 and Antoniofer.

I propose we change the reasons for why Yajirobe is low 5B:

Cut off Oozaru form Vegeta's Tail. Managed to cut a weakened Vegeta.

For the record, Vegeta was super badly injured and weakened when he hit Yajirobe, but given that he easily dealt with Krillin, that'd still be Small Planet level.

Soldier Blue said:
That isn't impressive at all, the saiyan tail is the most sensible body part of the saiyans, even that blue-cat-thing was able to cut the Goku's tail transforming himself in scissor. Also, characters with very low ki supply become pretty weak, reducing to human levels.

Vegeta still managed to stomp a relatively healthy Krillin (albeit tired) and contended with an enraged Gohan. That should put him at small planet level still.

Antoniofer said:
Soldier Blue said:
That isn't impressive at all, the saiyan tail is the most sensible body part of the saiyans, even that blue-cat-thing was able to cut the Goku's tail transforming himself in scissor. Also, characters with very low ki supply become pretty weak, reducing to human levels.
Not really, the Saiyans told the Z fighters that they don't have that weakness. After Piccolo fail to hold Nappa by the tail.

Promestein said:
For the record, Vegeta was super badly injured and weakened when he hit Yajirobe, but given that he easily dealt with Krillin, that'd still be Small Planet level.
Wasn't Krillin weakened too?

@Hokage, that they doesn't possesses the weakness doesn't change the fact than that limb is the most sensible, is still easy to cut. Futhermore, an attack with a katana is much more dangerous than common punches.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Wasn't Krillin weakened too?
He was in a far better state than Vegeta (relatively) and was just a little tired. Any injuries he had from his battle with Nappa were healed after Goku gave him a Senzu bean.

Antoniofer said:
@Hokage, that they doesn't possesses the weakness doesn't change the fact than that limb is the most sensible, is still easy to cut. Futhermore, an attack with a katana is much more dangerous than common punches.
Nop, Goku after having his tail rip off by Gohan in Dragon ball, enhanced the tail's durability.

in all honesty and truth be told be Yajorobe (forgive me if mispelled) should not even be close to Krillin in stats. When Krillin trains he puts his all into it and the results show but Yajorobe doesn't even train, he slacks and eats all the time the results show little to no improvements the fact and truth is Yajorobe hasn't gained much power (if any) since the saiyan saga, while Krillin (even though he is repeatedly beaten) has gained much power since the saiyan saga.So honestly Yajorobe should be at least large mountain( at his strongest). if i missed something or im wrong tell or correct me.

@DatBoyNorbit

It is true that Krillin as of the Saiyan Saga would destroy Yajirobe easily. Krillin from the later arcs would destroy him with a sneeze. But the fact remains that Yajirobe did cut Vegeta. And it is unlikely to be PIS since he cut him twice during the same battle. This is why I believe he gets the small planet rating. But this rating in no way places that tub of lard on Saiyan Saga Krillin's level. Krillin would smack him around like it was nothing.

Yajirobe should be below King Piccolo, he cutting the tail is an outlier, or Vegeta had his guard down, since he didn't even got enough training. Most of the time he was slacking.

Soldier Blue said:
@DatBoyNorbit
It is true that Krillin as of the Saiyan Saga would destroy Yajirobe easily. Krillin from the later arcs would destroy him with a sneeze. But the fact remains that Yajirobe did cut Vegeta. And it is unlikely to be PIS since he cut him twice during the same battle. This is why I believe he gets the small planet rating. But this rating in no way places that tub of lard on Saiyan Saga Krillin's level. Krillin would smack him around like it was nothing.
in all honestly i agree with that but that just proves DBZ characters are cuttable/stabbable not that it makes you a atuomatic planet buster plus if they wern't cuttable or too difficult trunks wouldnt bother with a sword

@DatBoyNorbit

Nobody is saying Yajirobe can bust planets. I agree that this is absurd. But he can cut characters on small planet level or higher with his sword. This is why I believe he has this kind of AP on his profile.

Yarijobe's power level is significally higher than Piccolo's before his training during Saiyan Saga (When he blowed up the Moon) that's why he is Low 5-B

Welp, I can believe Yajirobe being 5-C+ via PL scaling since his PL is just a little slower than Raditz (I'm using Daizenshu guide, so I think is legit, right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back