• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ridiculous attack potency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krillin was going to kill Vegeta with yarijobe sword, this should also be considered.

A weak Vegeta, we know their power level decreases when they are tired or caught off guard. Plus, Toriyama knew that power levels are inconsistent, that's why he drop them.

HokageMangaVox said:
A weak Vegeta, we know their power level decreases when they are tired or caught off guard. Plus, Toriyama knew that power levels are inconsistent, that's why he drop them.
We use them.

Not linearly, but if "A's power > B's power level", then A is faster and stronger than B

Why? He trained during Saiyan Saga, harmed a weakened Vegeta and has a power level higher than Piccolo's Moon bust (close to Raditz's, actually)

AidenBrooks999 said:
Not linearly, but if "A's power > B's power level", then A is faster and stronger than B
Welp, not necessary faster, for example Great Ape Vegeta becomes stronger than base but is now slower, and Great Ape Vegeta is stronger but not faster than Ginyu forces (besides Ginyu) iirc. I think that PL level is more related to force than speed, could even vary depending of the character

Likely depends on the character.

Vegeta was faster than Goku even in his Ozaru Form.

Also, is like the USSJ, increases power, but the body becomes slower due to the bulk.

But the SS2 is much stronger and swifter.

So I think that some transformation are weakened in speed, but exceptions apart, PL indicates also an speed advantage.

Antoniofer said:
AidenBrooks999 said:
Welp, not necessary faster, for example Great Ape Vegeta becomes stronger than base but is now slower, and Great Ape Vegeta is stronger but not faster than Ginyu forces (besides Ginyu) iirc. I think that PL level is more related to force than speed, could even vary depending of the character
Ape Vegeta didn't became slower,Goku even states how his speed is same,maybe even higher

The difference between Great ape Goku and Pua (or whatever is called the blue cat) was similar massive, and still were able to cut his tail

Goku Great Ape: 100

Puar: 10

100-10= 90 of difference.

Yajirobe: 970

Vegeta Great Ape: 180,000

180,000-970= 179,030 of difference.

Not even close.

Why we even talk about the tail?

It's literally called "weak point".

I already said why Yajirobe can be Low 5-B

We aren't scaling Yajirobe cuz he cutted Vegeta's tail, he got that AP by PL scaling. Also, again, cutting a saiyan tail isn't that difficult, even easier if a superhuman with a katana do it

so you guys are saying a great ape's tail has planet level durability because I find that hard to believe. honestly I would say their tails have high room level durabilty

If Great Ape tails have something like high room level durability, why wasn't Gohan's tail vaporized when Vegeta blasted him?

HokageMangaVox said:
Goku Great Ape: 100
Puar: 10

100-10= 90 of difference.

Yajirobe: 970

Vegeta Great Ape: 180,000

180,000-970= 179,030 of difference.

Not even close.
Basically this, training with the Z warriors (durning the saiyan saga) get's you this PL?, yup that totaly warrants a low 5-B raiting

Soldier Blue said:
If Great Ape tails have something like high room level durability, why wasn't Gohan's tail vaporized when Vegeta blasted him?
how come swords don't break when someone gets hit by one

HokageMangaVox said:
Yajirobe has no feats that put him above King Piccolo, even with that power level. Outlier, with vague power scaling.
I not even going to try to explain that again.

If Yajirobe almost scales to Raditz, I think that he should either keep his current tier, or at worst be downgraded to "At least Moon level".

Lets see:

-Trained with characters that became Low 5-B

-Cut a weakened 5-B character's tail

-Survived a hit from said weakened 5-B character

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead to say "Low 5-B" is more than fair

I'm good with At least Moon level to Moon level+ via scaling from Raditz PL, so normal attacks should be as powerful as Piccolo SBC (during Raditz saga)

Antoniofer said:
I'm good with At least Moon level to Moon level+ via scaling from Raditz PL, so normal attacks should be as powerful as Piccolo SBC (during Raditz saga)
That's the problem

Piccolo is Low 5-B BEFORE training

And Yarijobe's PL is significally higher than Pre Training Piccolo and close to Radizt's

SomebodyData said:
Lets see:

-Trained with characters that became Low 5-B

-Cut a weakened 5-B character's tail

-Survived a hit from said weakened 5-B character

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead to say "Low 5-B" is more than fair

Yet his pl is vastly lower then that of SS low 5-b characters

You should know that a saiyans tail is its weakness point on its body and can easily be cut off by just about anything, keyword weakened meaning not at full power

Again, Keyword weakened meaning not at full power and

His power level is much higher than Piccolo's was when he did his Low 5-B feat, so it scales.

PLS are bs

Earthlings for example learned to suppress their power levels, making them appear weaker than they actually are.

Remember when Trunks had a power level of 5?

Considering Yajirobe's feats, scaling, and training, he should remain at Low 5-B

Given the above comments, I agree with the Low 5-B rating.

The real cal howard said:
If I recall, weren't we supposed to use GBE for Piccolo? I definitely remember Azzy saying that.
If that were a thing, then the Low 5-B shouldn't be on Piccolo's profiles.

Also, there should a clarification that says that such feat was made before his training

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
becasue if we accepted the lower end: 295 exatons would be moon level
A old thread mentioned this

The outcome? Several staff members said that the high end was used.

If vegeta is weakened so is his durability, if his durability was planet level in the saiyan saga then his weakened form should be BROUGHT DOWN TO EARTH (no pun intended... maybe it was... the world may never know XD) so he should be at best a mountain level durability but I honestly want to say his weakened state should put him at wall or room level because his state barely allowed him to move, the lack of movement should definitely be put in consideration.

This is getting repetitive. The staff members hsve already replied, and agree with each other. This thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back