• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
rev_1_TBM_SS_PD_0340rv2_High_Res_JPEG.0.jpeg
6c19bab8-1b40-4fc3-8f46-56c83f214069.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Wednesday encounters yet another serial killer that wants her dead. How will she fare this time around?

• SBA
  • Both only have access to their standard equipment
For the record, I don't believe I'm better than everyone else. Just that I'm better than you: AbaddonTheDisappointment, Peppersalt43, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, TheAlmightyWholesome, Mariogoods, MaidRips, Kaio1277999 (7)
NOOO...! OOOOOGHHHHH... THIS IS NOT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO! AAAAAAAAA--:
Incon:

Last edited:
At this point we can just start a trope of Riddler joining She-Hulk in getting beaten up by teenage girls

Considering this is SBA, unless Riddler can hide fast enough and actually evade Wednesday, she gets the kill. She has a bow and sword, superior stats, and better skill so she pretty much has this in the bag regardless of the range

Considering this is SBA, unless Riddler can hide fast enough and actually evade Wednesday, she gets the kill. She has a bow and sword, superior stats, and better skill so she pretty much has this in the bag regardless of the range
Would it make it more of a fair fight if Wednesday was only given her sword in this scenario?

Would it make it more of a fair fight if Wednesday was only given her sword in this scenario?
It would be more fair yes given that Riddler doesn't have any ranged weapons, though I'd still give it to Wednesday since she'd still have the stat advantage, skill advantage, and y'know, has a sword.

Back