• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rico vs The Conductor (7-1-0)

What does Rico start with? Unless it's something in his favor, Conductor will immediately spring into action with acrobatics and start attacking him either by on his lonesome or with knives.

Iirc Rico starts with vomiting out a weapon to use.
Any specific examples on what he would use first that would be in character? I can see Status Effect Inducement and Sleep Manipulation on his profile which could definitely aid him in this fight but if it's any other weapon that relies on brute force rather than a special gimmick than I'm gonna give it to The Conductor.

Unlike Rico who, like the other penguins, is skilled in martial arts The Conductor isn't a skilled fighter as one could dismiss his battle as somewhat predictable but he makes up for this with a really aggressive fighting style by using knives, buzz saws, explosives and even cars he can summon to throttle his enemies and as well in tandem later in his fight. Rico seems he could also fall under the category of harboring an aggressive fighting style but seeing as The Conductor has pretty good AOE, as well as the AP advantage I think Rico will yield in this scenario.

Vote goes to The Conductor, anyone feel free to provide any counterarguments because I do not know a whole lot about about PoM to be entirely certain.

Any specific examples on what he would use first that would be in character? I can see Status Effect Inducement and Sleep Manipulation on his profile which could definitely aid him in this fight but if it's any other weapon that relies on brute force rather than a special gimmick than I'm gonna give it to The Conductor.
Iirc it depends on the situation.
Unlike Rico who, like the other penguins, is skilled in martial arts The Conductor isn't a skilled fighter as one could dismiss his battle as somewhat predictable but he makes up for this with a really aggressive fighting style by using knives, buzz saws, explosives and even cars he can summon to throttle his enemies and as well in tandem later in his fight. Rico seems he could also fall under the category of harboring an aggressive fighting style but seeing as The Conductor has pretty good AOE, as well as the AP advantage I think Rico will yield in this scenario.
Counted but I'm gonna note that Rico's small size in addition with his acrobatic and jumping capabilities might allow him to avoid the projectiles.

Fought conductor recently so I think I can give imput him

the worst part for rico is that his vomit is most of the times used to aid the other penguins, conductor trough has some really interesting Cards(Or better knifes) under his sleeve, beingh a fighter that likes to keep his distance to trow saws, drop down giant disco balls and letting things fall from the cealing I can see conductor beingh a headache to rico

but the penguins skills are in other level, stelth mastery beingh what I'm most concerned for our trainy friend, while jumping around the abttle field rico will 100% use stealth to hide and be able to atack conductor from behind

I would say if Rico get's to use stealth here conductor is fucnked, and I think Rico will

not to mention smoke bombs

and if rico wants a more agressive aproche he would just use his flame trower and put everything on fire

Voting Rico

Fought conductor recently so I think I can give imput him

the worst part for rico is that his vomit is most of the times used to aid the other penguins, conductor trough has some really interesting Cards(Or better knifes) under his sleeve, beingh a fighter that likes to keep his distance to trow saws, drop down giant disco balls and letting things fall from the cealing I can see conductor beingh a headache to rico

but the penguins skills are in other level, stelth mastery beingh what I'm most concerned for our trainy friend, while jumping around the abttle field rico will 100% use stealth to hide and be able to atack conductor from behind

I would say if Rico get's to use stealth here conductor is fucnked, and I think Rico will

not to mention smoke bombs

and if rico wants a more agressive aproche he would just use his flame trower and put everything on fire

Voting Rico
Counted!

Back