• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
R.i.p (I never knew Rick is pretty much strong except him having death manipulation when someone
who touchs him lol)

R.i.p (I never knew Rick is pretty much strong except him having death manipulation when someone
who touchs him lol)
He has fair amount of hax and up to 2-A preparation lol. One of the strongest 9-Bs on the entire site.

Last edited:
Yeah that isn't happening. His resurrection literally takes him into a completely different universe where he has hours to prepare before going back and fighting Garou.

With his intellect, it would take him like 10 minutes to put something together that could kill Garou.

But no need, his spaceship stomps.
How does his spaceship stomp? Just curious

Rick.

garou kills him with passive radiation
rick resurrects in a different universe
creates gadgets to shield him from the radiation and gadgets to ignore durability
There are a lot win cons for rick and rick getting killed literally just gives him prep time.

With prep time from alt univ he can:
• rick gets pissed off enough and get too lazy to deal with garou, he can stop time and kill him there.

• anti matter gun gg

• instant death inducement just by garou touching rick, garou is a hand to hand combatant so it's likely to happen immediately.

• opens a portal directly on garou slicing him in half killing him which is totally in character move.

And more.

Honestly, rick can handle garou easily while drunk so voting rick.

Last edited:
Stopping time is incredibly OOC for Rick as he absolutely hates doing that, and in the only time where he ever did that, it just screwed things up for him
I know, which is why i said "too pissed of or too lazy enough to do it"

Rick disliking to stop time is like really obvious plus that aside it's not the only win con i gave.

Is this base rick? If so, what is stopping Garou from speed blitzing and then killing him with dura neg or even just a normal ass punch ?

Is this base rick? If so, what is stopping Garou from speed blitzing and then killing him with dura neg or even just a normal ass punch ?
immortality that will put rick in an alternate universe basically giving him prep time.

Or if possible Rick would just directly open a portal in the middle of garou cutting him in half which is in character too.

immortality that will put rick in an alternate universe basically giving him prep time.

Or if possible Rick would just directly open a portal in the middle of garou cutting him in half which is in character too.
I could see the first part

The second part tho, Rick cannot react to Garou’s speed in the slightest so I don’t this happening

Rick's portal gun is 2-A, he can do it from an alternate universe
The post says he can’t do anything above Garou’s ap but can you explain this? Are you saying a alternate Rick is gonna sneak up on Garou and beam him? What is the argument being made

Back