• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Rick Sanchez vs Cosmic Garou

Post-Phoenix Project Rick
and Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou are being used
Rick can't use anything above Garou's ap

Rick:
Garou:
Icon:
rick-rick-sanchez.gif
cosmic_garou_by_nugeartman_dfaf01i-pre.jpg

Last edited:
Passive radiation that is way beyond normal cosmic radiation lol

Also Rick can't use anything above Garou's ap

Basically this fight will either go on forever as rick has no way to counter passive radiation on a planet wide scale that's on the levels of a gamma ray burst but he will keep coming back via his clones in other universes or some how rick uses one of his hax to kill garou somehow

Last edited:
That rule makes no sense

But well, he can still simply use weapons that ignore durability without difficulty. He could even go back in time and create something already adapted to Cosmic Garou even before such a Divine Power comes

Rick already beat Dante back in the days when 1-C shit didn't exist btw

When has rick did that with anything lower then 4-A?

With his portals, Garou will see the portal open

Garou can't win without incaping Rick or disabbling phoenix project, wich he has no real way of accomplishing since he will kill rick if he as much as touches him.
Rick can return from BFR be it extra dimensional or not, and the spatial sealing is also unlikel to work unless he can disarm Rick's portal gun first. Wich is more of Blast's thing anyway.

Rick keeps coming back and keep on dying to the radiation makes it a Icon

As rick has zero resistance to garous planet wide radiation, rick literally can't use any device to use because he always needs to activate it but he will die before he can

Cant rick like die, ressurect in another dimension, prepare some durability negating mean to take down garou, like a mind control device or something and send in a radiation resistant robot to use it in his place?

Disarming him will be really difficult for garou, since he would kill just by being near and he needs portals as opposed to just teleporting it outta his hands.

A limited personality of Rick literally created a new element out of mud. Creating something new against a radioactive guy is nothing

Besides, most of his "powers" are through machines, so it would not be difficult to simply put what he has inside a robot

And yes, he's already shown Mindhax and shit, he can just make Garou forgot who he is

He can also go back in time and kill Garou before he was born

He can also create a portal inside Garou and cut him in half

Oh so many possibilities

We should probably have a crt to get garou's calced radiation levels on the profile, since these matches always seem to need that

Unless im tweaking arent you just getting rid of a great wincon for Rick.
Just to get further clarity is this higher tier ap weapon something he has in his standard equipment or something he just creates during the fight?

A limited personality of Rick literally created a new element out of mud. Creating something new against a radioactive guy is nothing

Besides, most of his "powers" are through machines, so it would not be difficult to simply put what he has inside a robot

And yes, he's already shown Mindhax and shit, he can just make Garou forgot who he is

He can also go back in time and kill Garou before he was born

He can also create a portal inside Garou and cut him in half

Oh so many possibilities
I agree for reasons above, most of rick's potency in matchups comes from the fact he can literally create what he needs for every specific match. At least with all we've seen him create so far, I don't see Garou having a counter to every single one.

Will be even added in his profile? I don't think so.
This has been done before as it's just restrictions on his Optional equipment as literally two of his matches on Rick's profile have people saying "he couldn't use anything above his foes ap"

I dunno if this is still active but Rick can't use his resurrection anymore because Evil Morty basically turned Operation Phoenix into a blender.

Also, time travel is OOC for Rick since he hates using time-related stuff.

This is a weird match.

Rick respawns in another universe, and from there the possibilities are pretty much endless for him.

You equalized speed, so one way I see victory is Rick just getting in his spaceship. His spaceship is Massively FTL+, and Garou's speed would be equalized to Peak Human.

I don't think I need to explain what would happen from there.

Radiation killing rick over and over and over again
Yeah that isn't happening. His resurrection literally takes him into a completely different universe where he has hours to prepare before going back and fighting Garou.

With his intellect, it would take him like 10 minutes to put something together that could kill Garou.

But no need, his spaceship stomps.

As I said, Rick can't use his resurrection anymore because Evil Morty turned Operation Phoenix into a blender and it all fell apart from there.

I'll make a CRT someday, I'm a lazy bastard right now

As I said, Rick can't use his resurrection anymore because Evil Morty turned Operation Phoenix into a blender and it all fell apart from there.

I'll make a CRT someday, I'm a lazy bastard right now
Would be a separate key. Along with the Season 6 stuff. He can no longer use portal gun either.

Back