• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs Sans (Undertale)

Yeah but I mean in terms of battles on this site Im pretty sure thats NOT allowed. You cant just leave the battlefield take all the time in the world to plan and destoy said battlefield.

Rick's a genius and smarter than Sans, but Sans goes for the First Strike option per fight.

Only way I'd be able to imaging Rick winning is via prep time or off-the-bat time freeze. That being said, Rick would HAVE to know that Sans is dangerous to do something major like time freeze, however (I think).

So basically Sans. Also keep in mind that Rick is still human (I think), bar the extreme intelligence.

I'd argue that since Rick has hardly ever done something as to "leave the universe to deal with an enemy" it would not be something he would do just offhand, especialy since he'd have no knowledge of Sans, and even if he did...I still dont see him going that to action. Just because he is able and can do it, doesnt mean he would in this scenario.

The Doctor - Time Lord Victorious said:
Does Sans have a big speech before he attacks? If so, Rick'd just shoot him in the face (well, attempt, since Sans would dodge.)

He does but in the context of fighting Rick, since in Undertale he had a reason to give such a speech to the human.. I would say no. He IS lazy afterall.

Are we going to include the fact that Rick has an infinite number of himself and is able to TAP INTO that power?
No, Rick is the Rickiest Rick, he wouldnt rely on his other selves from universes...

The council of Ricks percieve C-132 Rick as a formidable and powerful one with no limits, and they can monitor timelines with their portal guns. If they find out that this Rick was in fact dead they'd probably see Sans as a real big enemy and go full out.

The council of Ricks percieve C-132 Rick as a formidable and powerful one with no limits, and they can monitor timelines with their portal guns. If they find out that this Rick was in fact dead they'd probably see Sans as a real big enemy and go full out.

thats a big assumption and even then considering how Rick and Morty treats parall universe and other versions of yourself, plus since it ISNT something on his page, his other selves would not help, nor would they care to take out Sans, itd be surprsing sure.

I'm voting for Sans. Assuming no prep time and equalized speed, Rick is done for. With Sans being in charcter, he would go straight for the kill, using soul manipulation to either throw Rick against a wall or to the floor and impale him with dozens of bones nearly instantly then fire at him with several Gaster Blasters. And considering how many people Rick has killed (and his incredibly low wall-level durability), Karmic Retribution would kill him without a question.

BlatantLizard said:
I'm voting for Sans. Assuming no prep time and equalized speed, Rick is done for. With Sans being in charcter, he would go straight for the kill, using soul manipulation to either throw Rick against a wall or to the floor and impale him with dozens of bones nearly instantly then fire at him with several Gaster Blasters. And considering how many people Rick has killed (and his incredibly low wall-level durability), Karmic Retribution would kill him without a question.

Hmm given how Sans learns how Frisk kills in Undertale (that being HOW does he learn of it) Could he realize Rick has killed a lot. Im guessing since Standard battle Assumptions characters just have this urge to fight their opponent but not neccesarily to level of being bloodlusted where they go balls out from the get go doing their absolute best.

I will say that Rick would have at least a hard time dealing with sudden soul manipulation and gravity maniputlation as we've never seen him deal with such stuff. That much has to be said whether you support him or Sans.

sans could one shot rick (because of rick still just being a human plus having killed a lot of people) and rick could one shot sans (due to one hp). In my eye, its down to who is faster/has better minipulation over time. While rick is quick thinking and has pretty good time minipulation feets through his tech, sans is near light speed (posibly faster) and can instantly teleport rick into a undodgeable volly of blasters or throw him at a wall of bones. I vote sans wins, though rick would likely win if speed was equilized.

Back