• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depends on their mindset. Bloodlusted Doraemon travels back in time to take care of young Rick. If that's not allowed, then inconclusive because it depends on who stops time first

Standard battle assumptions state they are in character, but willing to kill, because it would be funny to see the two interacting.

Yeah, but Doraemon has a higher chance to win. I mean restricting TS for both of them and Doraemon still has Aizen-level illusion, invisibility, Age manipulation and existance erasure as what I first think of

I think doraemon would try a non-violent solution such as BFR or something in character, and would only turn to killing as a last resort. Rick on the other hand would kill doraemon right off the bat in character. I mean the dude in a drunk state killed like 5 superpowered beings for something as petty as stroking his ego.

Feat wise, and in character, Rick looks like he has the upper hand to me. I vote for Rick.

I'm actually making this fight on Death Battle Fanon Wiki and I'm actually stumped on who wins. Doraemon has a lot of tricky gadgets that would throw Rick off but Rick has a lot of powerful guns and things like that, that would be able to kill Doraemon quickly. It could honestly go either way.

How do you gauge prep time capabilities with super geniuses? Seriously? Because to me, Rick could do anything short of becoming a literal God on some Yaweh shit. And I assume Doraemon might do some crazy shit as well. How do you know who wins if it depends on what they bring-- and the characters are smart enough to bring anything.

But then how does one determine what feat implies that he would be capable of doing something else-- if Rick can destroy the Multiverse, how do we know that he can learn how to combat time travel? They're too different things, and since it's fictional shit, I don't know how hard it would be for him to do that. Intelligence feats aren't as indicative of capability as people think when applying it to other categories.

It's kinda straightforward actually, if said character hasn't done a feat in the show, we take it as he has the potential to do it, but won't for the match. Because really, if we take everything that has been said about Rick in the show at face value, the dude would be Omnipotent.

Back