• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty) Upgrade.

This has already been discussed and while it was originally accepted, we no longer accept WoG statements that are literally infinitely above what a character has been shown to be capable of doing

He used to be 2-A due to this, but it was removed because there's nothing in the actual show to back it up, and the guy kind of tricked Ridley into saying that with such an specific question.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
He used to be 2-A due to this, but it was removed because there's nothing in the actual show to back it up, and the guy kind of tricked Ridley into saying that with such an specific question.
Could you give me a link please?

"What's 2+2

Wait, you tricked me with a specific, impossible to misinterpret question."

Yeah no.

This thread was where Rick was downgraded, and there's also this one, that isn't about Rick & Morty, but it is about a similar case, with authors saying things that were never mentioned in the series. Rick never did anything on that level in the actual show, the guy only asked "Can Rick do that" and Ridley was like "Yeah, I guess so", there's not much reason for that statement to be used.

Back