• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez Note

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired

"Notes: It's rumored that the video commentary of Auto Erotic Assimilation has the creators of the show revealing that Rick wasn't just going to kill himself at the end of the episode, but that the machine with which he was going to do so was also going to swamp all other infinite Ricks in the multiverse; Should this be true, it would be a High Universe level feat for said machine, but the video got deleted from the youtube channel of Adult Swim and evidence is impossible to prove."

I believe i found the video in question (At 20:47):

Its not a CRT because its already on the profile, a video was just needed to prove it

Nah. Because it wasn’t the machine. It was the fluid that he drank that synchronized all of the infinite versions of himself. The machine was just supposed to do the job. He could’ve just shot himself and got the same result.

Nah. Because it wasn’t the machine. It was the fluid that he drank that synchronized all of the infinite versions of himself. The machine was just supposed to do the job. He could’ve just shot himself and got the same result.
Oh yeah, completely forgot it was the liquid and not the device. However I think if the device was to be profiled (or just mentioned on any R&M character's profile) it wouldn't hurt to also note that the liquid can aid it in doing this feat.

Back