• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick is Pansexual uwu

DemiiPowa

She/Her
VS Battles
Calculation Group

This isn't really a Content Revision Thread​

nVAAI0c.png

However i Need Rick's profile to be unlocked to add the LGBT tag to the profile.

• Rick has relations with Unity (A collective hive-mind that creates both male and female avatars when they were hanging with rick)

Rick & Morty co-creator Justin Roiland announced that Rick is pansexual at a 2015 Comic-Con panel.

Wubba-b-urrp-lubba dub dubb!

I didn't know that I only had to PM a staff member, so this thread is unnecessary. Thanks tho guys!

Last edited:
swear to go if anyone has a problem with this...
I agree it's honestly sad we need to do CRTs for the LGBTQIA+ characters even for something as minor as a tag

swear to go if anyone has a problem with this...
I agree it's honestly sad we need to do CRTs for the LGBTQIA+ characters even for something as minor as a tag
Its fine, I only made the CRT strictly because it was locked, otherwise i wouldve just added it

Its fine, I only made the CRT strictly because it was locked, otherwise i wouldve just added it
ah I see I that's the best way to do this then Idk if you could've just asked a staff member to unlock it so yeah

Back