• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick and Morty finale revision

Slowing working on massively updating the verse.
Sandbox here, this isn't all that will be done, this is batch 1.

Spoilers I guess, if you've not watched the episode tho you shouldn't be here lol

I agree with the OP btw. But wouldn't base Rick also get this? I mean any amount of Ricks manipulating an Infinite Multiverse would be 2-A for them.
There's also the fact that it's called the Central "Finite" Curve, which should probably make the new stats "At least 2-B, likely 2-A"

Key for Crow Rick too

Huh, I expected Planetina to be stronger tbh.
So did I lol, looking through the episode she doesn't have many impressive feats that wouldn't be weather manipulation (The forest fire would be her most notable afaik, I believe she may make a storm when murdering miners too, but would have to look). The rings have some feats I'd like to calculate, and she'd scale to those. At most she's Tier 8 tho afaik.
Also that means characters would get a possible speed buffs?
Characters are getting speed buffs at some point anyways, when I get round to calcing some stuff. Probably when I actually commit to doing stuff for the verse.

Nice to finally have someone make new profiles

But we need to upgrade Rick and Morty and give them new equipment and new abilities too

Agree with 2-A

also is it just me or were there naruto references in finale ep 🗿

Agree with the OP.

Ricks should be 2-A with prep.

Evil Morty should be 2-A with prep.

The Citadel should also be 2-A via prep.

It's called the Central "Finite" Curve but based on Evil Morty's description it seems its still infinite.

"They built a wall around infinity. They separated all the infinite universes from all the infinite universes where he's the smartest man in the universe."

As to why it's called a "Finite Curve," maybe it's just finite in the context of the greater multiverse that surrounds it?

That seems fair enough. The name was also first mentioned in Season 1 iirc to be fair.
Straight up 2-A with prep should be fine.

I was wondering when a CRT would be made. Jesus Christ this finale was completely ******* bonkers.

And yeah Rick scales. It's heavily implied he's the smartest Rick Sanchez out there. He's basically the founder of the Citadel of Rick's, anyways. I think this is worth adding to his summarized supergenius intelligence justification btw. Being capable of literally separating specific infinite timelines from another set of specific infinite timelines is absolutely insane. I don't think any of his previous intelligence feats compare to that.

Anyways, what else would he get? There's not much else he uses in these two episodes, but I can recall some notable things. He has the crow suit which probably deserves a tier of its own if we have enough showings from it. I recall him flying and exuding an aura, as well as controlling mechanical wings that can be used as weapons, and he obviously had a sword that he used to blow a hole into the ground and kill an enemy. He also had those blue strings, but they can only be used properly with his crows helping him. At the end of episode 9 he also shows to have a device capable of creating entire limbs of different matter, including a perfect replica of a destroyed limb. In the finale, in the room with "Evil" Morty, he also uses that weird masochistic creature that seemed to take damage from attacks directed at him, which strengthened him, but I may be misinterpreting it. There's just so much stuff going on I couldn't focus on one specific thing in those 2 episodes.

Speaking of abilities, does base Rick gain anything new at all from this season? Maybe I'll have to go through it again to see.

Speaking of abilities, does base Rick gain anything new at all from this season? Maybe I'll have to go through it again to see.
Most likely. This season hasn't had a full CRT to my knowledge yet, as we generally wait until seasons end to add stuff.

Should we give Morty new keys for the elemental rings? And also for the technology he borrowed from Rick in episode 1?

Idk if Evil Morty would scale since he could have just made the Ricks make the tech for him. The only thing I know for sure Evil Morty made was the device he used to control "Evil Rick".

We see the Ricks population massively decreased in the Citadel to the point where Morties are much more common, I think it's implied he killed most of them off.
He would still warrant 2-A Prep anyways thanks to his Social Influencing afaik.

Idk if Evil Morty would scale since he could have just made the Ricks make the tech for him. The only thing I know for sure Evil Morty made was the device he used to control "Evil Rick".
Evil Morty was the only one who could hack Rick's portal gun iirc

Evil Morty was definitely portrayed as at very least somewhat comparable to Ricks. He manipulated their system and got them to elect him, hacked the portal guns of the Citadel, and much more.

I think Evil Morty's smarter than the average Rick (he hacked every Rick's portal gun + redirected their operation phoenix), but probably not smarter than C-137 Rick. After all he had to scan his memories to figure out how to destroy the central finite curve.

Back