• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Richtofen is in your Verse.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
I figured I do this since Richtofen is hella under utilized and broken as ****.

Richtofen is suddenly spawned in your verse with everything he can possibly have on his Profile.

Speed Equalized.

Round 1: He spawns in your verse with a little safe house that stores all the other equipment he can't carry all at once (IE Pack-A-Punch, Perk Machines, stuff like that) and interacts with the verse.
Round 2: Same as above but with Prior Knowledge and a year of Prep Time.
Round 3: Can he solo with R2 Parameters.

speed equal

Monogatari: It really depends on what he starts with the first round.The first round without any prior knowledge or prep might get shitstomped into oblivion by literally everything because his weapons are too weak.He could definitely take down the 10-B’s(with exception of Shinobu).However everything else seems like he just dies.

Round 2:Completely no sells the verse until either Shinobu’s 5-B breathes at him or Ougi gets him lost and EE’s him by thought.

Round 3:Read above

Call of duty zombie:Edward when he meets another version of him

meme-spiderman.jpg

Marvel's Avengers Assemble:
Round 1: he investigates the new world and meets an inhuman something like that, eventually he will be located by Nick Fury, now it depends how he acts, it also depends if he does not call the attention of Dr. Doom

2: I will probably seek support from Tony stark, of course his methods will be judged as inappropriate, and all that but I see him being fine as an industry scientist Stark, since his attitude and his experiments attract the attention of iron man.

3: Eventually alone, although I don't think he can stop threats like Ego or Galactus unless he uses Sommonig key

Well then heh. This goes badly.

Realm of the Mad God: he gets stomped by Void Entity due to lack of resistance to noteworthy corruption(like 1 or 2 vs countless 3-A) so yeah. Also its passive.
R1: no prep, not damaging anyone except for lvl 1 classes, gg no re get OUT.
R2: now he can actually KILL people but still can't put anyone down for good due to lack of conceptual resurrection negation and eventually gets hit or Void Entity'd
R3: as before. He has no concept manip too. And sealing seems to only effect one person at a time, so yeh.

Warriors: he stomps all rounds, easily.

Terraria Calamity: ...
R1: lack of resistances guts him here, and considering Calamity has Low 2-Cs? Being nice he follows Calamity progression and gets stomped due to again lack of resistances, Calamitas hits him to be specific.
R2: not being nice or being nice he's seen as a threat by Yharim(he has good clairvoyance) and gets blasted, why? Well look at the golden 9 universe ball that's obviously powerful even to someone without info analysis for the answer. Yharim would want that shit, if nothing else then to rectify his mistakes and lead as not-a-tyrant(the man is depressed, give him some slack)
Round 3: as above.

Overlord: well he has to not die to Ainz's jaw literally hitting the floor and deathing him so hard it isn't even funny, thats if he shows the summoning key anywhere, otherwise Ainz still death's him for probably trying to shoot at his undead considering he's utterly insane and schizophrenic, and even then in primus, I see undead i shoot gets him killed.

Back