• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ria VS Orion

Ria Helwood vs Heilige Orden Orion
Rules:
  • Starting distance is 30m in a city
  • Both have no knowledge of each other
  • In character and determined to win
  • Win by any means
Ria Helwood: 0
Heilige Orden Orion: 0
Incon: 3 (Mr_Supersonik, Furudo_Erika, Galactic_Astronaut)

Last edited:
I'll start with this here.

Orion automatically appraises Ria by reading her data before finding out that she is a threat and activates Divina Magnification though not in his realm.

His Information Analysis works with his Equalizer.
His Equalizer requires him to be aware of his enemy, as stated by his weaknesses.
Her passive drops the chance of him even detecting her presence to 0% (Stealth Mastery), thus making him not aware of her in the first place.

So they aren't aware of each other here? I see, but her passive is probability manipulation if I'm not wrong, does she use it on herself or on Orion? since he kinda resists that stuff

At what scale? As it seems his base form does not scale with probability manipulation at that potency.
His Divina Magnification form...yeah, but probably not his base form.

His resistance feat comes from his spar against Yuna who's page isn't done yet and is still only a blog, but even during that time her probability manipulation worked on an infinite-dimensional scale. Most of his resistances/nullification and hax are near that level just a bit below, Divina Magnification is usually used against beings of equal or higher potency and Orion uses it more for defense/utility because of its functions rather than offensively unlike the others as Equalizer is his main offensive option.

Her probability manipulation is based on quantum effects, which can be a physics-based power.

It even states in his page that Equalizer is what nullifies physics-based attacks and allows him to manipulate laws of physics.
But if he can't activate Equalizer due to not being able to become aware of her, then he cannot nullify her power by this definition.

I forgot where to place this at but he can detect any change to him like if an ability is used on him then he would be aware after it was used meaning he can be caught off-guard but would then immediately recover after that. I forgot what power that is though so I couldn't list it yet.

Her probability manipulation is based on quantum effects, which can be a physics-based power.

It even states in his page that Equalizer is what nullifies physics-based attacks and allows him to manipulate laws of physics.
But if he can't activate Equalizer due to not being able to become aware of her, then he cannot nullify her power by this definition.
Yes but the resistance comes from Data Permanence instead of active nullification which would make it passive.

Basically Data Permanence is where his Equalizer passively rewrites his current data with his original 'ideal' and 'healthy' data kept in the realm of quantum functions and science (Basically an infinite-dimensional realm far beyond the physical and immaterial world here) which allows him to ignore changes to his past and such, it also allows him to go on without food or sleeping and for abilities that don't hurt him directly or affect part of him directly (Like for example destroying his soul or biological body would bypass Data Permanence), but for things like probability and fate manipulation would be dispelled by it as his original data already has a set value for them.

Last edited:
Her probability manipulation is passive. It doesn't really "affect" anyone. It is a passive ability that alters the multiverse in a way in that she will always have the most benefit to it.
It can also be labeled as passive Causality and Fate Manipulation due to how it functions, but eh, it's bending probability in a way that benefits her most, causality and fate manipulation are mostly side-effects of it.

Hm I see, so assume that if it would work on him but then he could instantly react after detecting the changes since Equalizer in this key has Immeasurable combat speed and reactions so he would be aware of her and counterattack.

She also has Immeasurable combat speed. Immeasurable combat that allows her to attack in an infinite amount of locations in all points in time simultaneously.

Changes to his past or other versions of him won't affect him so attacking all points in time wouldn't affect him that much, if he hasn't activated Divina Magnification yet then he would instantly activate it after the attack happens which he would then attempt to expand his realm while attacking her.

When he detects the change?
Her passive also works on thoughts, the likelihood of him reacting to the detection can be likened to 0%.

If the manipulation directly affects himself it would be nullified but if it works on the world and not on himself directly then it wouldn't be nullified, but if it works on his thoughts then doesn't that mean it works on him directly?

It doesn't work on anyone directly.
It affects the very world itself, altering it in which benefits her the most.

Simply put: "If it is not mathematically impossible, the world will be manipulated, regardless of unlikelihood"

In this case, the world is altered in a way in that he never detects it in the first place.
The alternation of the world is what causes his thoughts to be changed, not his thoughts directly being targeted.

Alright, but wouldn't he be able to spot her either way since they start close to each other or not here because I thought they would be aware of each other when the battle started? But even if that isn't the case then she can't attack him otherwise he would instantly know if someone attempted to harm him, and when he gets the chance to use Equalizer it would probably be his win already.

In this case, the world is altered in a way in that he never detects it in the first place.
The alternation of the world is what causes his thoughts to be changed, not his thoughts directly being targeted.
If it's something like that then it wouldn't be nullified as long as he doesn't know, but if it has any trace of change then he could pick it up with his psychometry/clairvoyance ability.

Her Stealth Mastery is extremely potent.
She could literally be in a supervillain lair drinking tea and no one would bat an eye towards her

His Psychometry and Clairvoyance abilities require Equalizer from his page, which he would not have access to if he cannot detect her.

Equalizer needs him to be aware of his target, in which this case the target is his surroundings to obtain information not Ria herself.

He just needs to use it on something around him and he could see if any changes or differences were made, after that he would come to the conclusion that something is off and instantly raise his guard, which would make any attempts to attack him even more harder and noticeable than before.

Her passive may make the chances of him reacting to the conclusion at all 0% and never raise his guard at all.

Him reaching the conclusion in the first place was due to the passives altering the world, and if it works as you said then some stuff should be different which Orion would notice. But even if it doesn't, any attack that Ria throws at him would be detected and he would counterattack which would be his win, and I don't think she has any way to put him down for good.

Even if that wasn't the case, any attempts attacking would probably not be noticed.
As mentioned before, she can be in a supervillain lair and even fire her gun at said villain, and yet no one would bat an eye

Yes but how he detects it isn't like that, any form of attack even if one tried to cover it up no matter how hard would still create a difference in his current data with his original one, which he would then instantly notice.

Well as long as he notices something he would instantly activate Divina Magnification which I don't think Ria has any answer to. After that he would use cosmic awareness while expanding his realm until he eventually finds Ria and attacks her.

In this case Divina Magnification would activate instantly by itself since Orion's one is directly connected to his data in the realm of quantum functions in science which a difference would be detected and used, though normally he activates it himself if he is aware of his enemy otherwise he relies on automatic functions using his original data. I also don't see how she can put him down for good even if he doesn't use Divina Magnification.

His defensive abilities and such (Regeneration, Acausality, etc) works on an infinite-dimensional scale and he can only die if his original data in said world is destroyed which his data itself is half-sentient as all his automatic functions and such rely on it.

Okay then. Let's step back a bit to the start.
I should mention that the "chance" the world takes is a natural event, since it has already happened due to how quantum effects work in the first place.
So, there isn't really any "disturbance" at all, since it is a natural event that has already happened.

Unless the 'no disturbance' thing could affect the infinite-dimensional space itself then Orion's data would automatically do stuff since the place is above space and time. And if it 'already happened' it still wouldn't affect him since he is immune to changes in the past in which this would likely qualify.

Let me rephrase that.
It has already happened, due to it not already happening.

Quantum effects effects all things that could happen, already happened, and WILL happen.
It affects the past, present, AND future at once.

Yes but in a place where past/present/future doesn't exist what good would it do? If she doesn't have any way to counter his original data and the timeless realm it's in then I don't think there's anything she could do here.

And if Orion gets even a single chance to use Equalizer it would pretty much be over for Ria as far as I know.

Also cough, Endless Abyss, cough.
The Quantum Realm is linked to the Endless Abyss, which has infinite higher planes of existence.
Any disturbance felt in the Quantum Realm would be felt by the Endless Abyss, in this case is no disturbance, so yes. The "no disturbance" thing does, in fact, affect infinite-dimensional spaces due to the Quantum Realm being linked to the Endless Abyss.

The Endless Abyss also containing realms such as mirror worlds, spiritual realms, realms of pure nothingness, and realms devoid of all space and time.

The way this is going tells me that it's probably going to lead to a stalemate/incon in the end.

As I said before, even if it changes past/present/future like you said he would detect it and even if not then there would be at least a single change in data. If Orion gets the chance to use Equalizer he could quite literally one shot as he has some broken hax, otherwise he could seal her powers then erase them before haxing her to death.

Back