• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rewording Professional Wrestling "Verse Standards" section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayy, so Jericho can now have all of his powers!
Where exactly did I imply that? We’re still separating by keys, and Jericho’s wizard gimmick debuted after his WWE stint anyways, so chronologically he didn’t have magical powers until after the events his WWE side of the profile is based on

We’re still separating promotions by keys

Only Mike tyson can stop him in one punch.
Revision Mike tyson (Joking)

To be honest He would surpass all Jericho ability in the wwe script right now too.
I know that he will never had profile but we can assume that Jericho will alway lose to him.

Last edited:
I don't really agree with them being on-site at all, so I'm likely not the best one to ask about this.

I don't really agree with them being on-site at all, so I'm likely not the best one to ask about this.
Due to being Script show Imagination right? i seem to agree with you on that but i still open mind about it
I love this verse due to it let everyone 9-B by default like Mike tyson & Floy Maywayther jr.

Both maybe dont allow to have profile but Both already Knock out Chris jericho & Big show (Canon)

Sadly Both already surpass IP man (Donnie yen) 9-C+ (Cant Imagination match them)

Oh wait! Owen from Master Z vs Floy Maywether (WWE) would be FUN! (Both 9-B No handgun)

(Dont Mind me I just trolling)

What do you think about whether or not we should allow the professional wrestling leagues to share a verse, with cross-scaling between them?
In my view the current rule is fine as is. We don't cross scale DC to Marvel for example, despite them also featuring multiple big crossovers.

In my view the current rule is fine as is. We don't cross scale DC to Marvel for example, despite them also featuring multiple big crossovers.
They’re not really cross-overs though, characters can literally alternate between 2 or 3 different brands over the course of multi-year tenures on any given program

Oh we’re not scaling shows, just not making separate profiles for the same wrestlers on different shows

different promotions are split by keys

If DC & Marvel were allow than Marvel vs capcom would allow lol
but WWE verse still diffrent from that due to confirm canon and same universe. (Canon script storyline stuffs)

DC & Marvel never been confirm to be the same or share universe not even mortal combat or injustice with ninja turtles & hellboy etc.
I dont think WWE consider a crossover as it already canon in the same universe already.

Almost every crossover games or movie fictions they are cleary consider Non Canon by standard

Kingdom heart still not a crossover as it had it own cosmology perfectly with Princess of heart setting. (canon in theire own way)

Dead by daylight canon in therie own way except for honor event with trapper

Buakaw in KOF Online (Moba) still not canon but we can assume that he canon in Only KOF online setting

Last edited:
DC & Marvel never been confirm to be the same or share universe
Its been confirmed multiple times that they share similar cosmic spaces and have canon stories to each other.
but WWE verse still diffrent from that due to confirm canon and same universe.
Different companies still own the character and you'll eventually get to the point where everyone scales to everyone, which was the original point of the rule.

Its been confirmed multiple times that they share similar cosmic spaces and have canon stories to each other.
Wait! Only Comics verse right? not MCU Movies. Is stan lee confirm about it?

Different companies still own the character and you'll eventually get to the point where everyone scales to everyone, which was the original point of the rule
If they live in the same universe it cant be help to stop it or deny it.
Hulk Hugan was in wwf before as it mention WCW in there too (He represent former WCW go to WWF)
Goldberg too. Both are represent as former WCW.

If that still not count that mean there was 2 Hulk Hogan in diffrent verse like him in WWF never happen version and him being in WWF.
Same characters but diffrent vesion & diffrent verse (Diffrent feat)

the Mention that happen in WWE verse from other Company join in still diffent character from original verse

Example : Undertaker in Scoopydoo was not the same guy in original WWE but He still in WWE in Scoopydoo verse (Crossover)

Undertaker in Kof allstar is WWE too but it still not the same person and he had diffrent feat. (Multiverse)

Wait! Only Comics verse right
Yes
Is stan lee confirm about it?
I'm sorry to tell you Witcha but Stan lee died a few years back
Hulk Hugan was in wwf before as it mention WCW in there too (He represent former WCW go to WWF)
WCW was bought by WWE/WWF and they retroactively tied stuff together (well that combined with canonically most of the people who swapped over were the same people). Its not DC/Marvel as much as DC/Fawcett Comics

WCW was bought by WWE/WWF and they retroactively tied stuff together (well that combined with canonically most of the people who swapped over were the same people).
Basically this.

WWE has bought companies like WCW, ECW, and Evolve, so using clips from those companies for cross scaling is fine.

Using companies like AEW to cross scale, when it's clearly obvious they're only canon to each other, wouldn't make sense, as everything would become complicated and confusing.

Please avoid doing multiple consecutive posts, if you have more to add just edit your latest post.

Anyways, again, please avoid going off-topic, if you'd want to continue on those matters it'd be best to just go to a message wall or Direct Messages (DMs), I also don't think you need to link to entire videos for mere examples.

I guess crossover isn't the right word, but we shouldn't be doing free scaling. It'll just lead to literally everything being canon to each other.
Okay. I suppose that this suggestion has probably been rejected then, unless other staff members here disagree.

Is there anything else that we should do here?

Okay. Can you remind me regarding what was accepted and applied and what was rejected here please?

The rule itself is totally fine, but it needs some rewording as the sentences are WWE-centered, which is not suitable for a verse page concerning Professional Wrestling in general.

The example of such issue (specific words are bold):
They have been applied. And
Before that happens, we should remove

As it’s an outdated segment from when it wasn’t allowed to “composite” profiles in the way we can today
It has been rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back