• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision in Black Clover profiles:

If Lina has redone the calculation, you can copy and paste his version to replace your own, and then ask other calc group members for input. If they then accept it, you should be good to go.

@Antvasima

Well, Lina did his own version that has yet to be actually evaluated by any other calculation group member. According to him, the proportions of the characters are wonky, so it would be simplest to just call them FTL.

Due to being done erroneously according to Gwynbleiddd, I replaced the calc in the post with Lina's version for convenience's sake.

It would seem that using FTL for speed seems to be a good rating for these guys, as Gauche (the guy deflecting the light I believe)

• escaped the spherical barrier (or did Gauche teleport there to where he was?)
  • set up a mirror to deflect said light when said beam of light only traveled a very short distance
The suggested changes should be good to go. Who would scale to this by any chance?

@Lina

He was behind the barrier, warped himself in front of it right before the light hit, and then used his magic.

This would to virtually everyone of importance (all of the main characters, their leaders, and such), given that they've all managed to hit these guys at one point or another.

After his new transformation, Asta have other great spead upgrade, Im trying to calculate this

@Muuuuh

Unlike the other feat, there's nothing really quantifiable about Asta's demonic pwoer feats since he simply flew into a guy who was shooting fire beams. We could say that it's superior to his base form, but he hasn't shown any particular destructive or speed feats otherwise.

We can't say that the beam is FTL because of the fact that it's made of fire. You're making too many assumptions.

Reppuzan said:
We can't say that the beam is FTL because of the fact that it's made of fire. You're making too many assumptions.
Its no a assumption, if Asta ca. React a Light but the fire beam is si faster that he cant reacted the Fire Beam is FTL, its loguc and nit assumption. But for made the calc I put the fire beam like LS cause we didnt know exactly the speed of beam, in really its a low end.

We still can't calc a quantifiable feat from it since we have no idea how fast the beam really is and it certainly doesn't follow a set speed as it is not a beam of light.

Drop this line of reasoning immediately.

Of course we have idea, FTL since he has shown himself faster than light, vice is forgetting that it is not only fire but also the Radross Laser together. I do not understand this line of thinking to stop this, with this calculation would have a Low end below what it really is, that is to say that it is better to leave at a speed well below what it really is than to make an upgrade based on a very low end?

@Muuuuh

Using the value of one calculation to facilitate another is blatant calc stacking. In addition, we use light as a benchmark because it has a constant speed. The same does not go for magical beams of fire. To add insult to injury, we don't have a solid value of FTL to use even if we were to follow your reasoning, so your entire argument falls apart right there.

And no, we are not assuming numbers here.

It is not necessary to assume anything out of reality, the beam is. FTL, we would use the Light Speed value for the beam to do the calculation. We would not be using the value of another calculation, only downgrading the beam to be calculable.

@Muuuuh

Then that's cherry picking numbers to suit your needs. There's no indication that a beam made of fire would have the exact same speed as something moving at light speed.

Seriously, drop this.

No infication?? Asta stop real light beam easy and cant move before the Fire beam hit him. Obviously the Radross fire beam >>>>> Light Beam. But the oposite dont have any prove.

@Muuuuh

Flash runs at Massively FTL+ speeds. He catches bullets. Does that make the bullets Massively FTL+?

Reppuzan said:
@Muuuuh

Flash runs at Massively FTL+ speeds. He catches bullets. Does that make the bullets Massively FTL+?
That logic didnt make any sense, Flash was blitzed by bullets? Cause Asta was blitzed by the fire beam

@Muuuuh

Asta was blitzed? I stand to disagree. On top of nullifying most of the fire beams, Asta found an opening to throw his Demon Dwelling Sword at him.

That's far from being blitzed.

@Reppuzan

I now understand the reason for the disagreement of opinions. But yes Asta was blitzed, that beam of energy that Asta held was a beam before the Radross Upgrade in Chapter 96, how much Radross absorbed the spirit of fire. After absorbing, your fire beams blitzed Asta very easily.

http://www.***********.net/black-clover/96/13

http://www.***********.net/black-clover/96/14

@Muuuuh

The problem with this is the fact that Asta didn't react to anything. He's just cloaked in so much Anti-Magic that he just dives through the magic beams.

@Reppuzan

But the beam of energy practically does not move while Asta moved a few meters making Asta faster than the beam.

Capture 2017-03-25-10-55-58-1

I'm willing to say that he's faster, but once again, this is not quantifiable by any stretch of the imagination. This does not justify a total tier jump.

@Utenok

Revisions take time and I'm in the midst of a lot of exams and projects. They'll be changed, just hold on.

Back