• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Himiko's Powers and Abilities

I agree. I was thinking maybe she might have Resistance to Pain due to having her insides explode, but I think that's probably wrong.
Some profiles in MHA certainly needs some work.

You should probably plug this to the main thread.

Last edited:
Disagree with Awakened Power. "A sudden burst of power triggered by sheer determination or a powerful emotion. All the physical/mental abilities get heightened for a short amount of time, usually followed by a period of exhaustion or vulnerability."

Toga does not get a increase in all physical and mental abilities for a short amount of time. I don't see how her being able to use another person's Quirk fits in this slot like at all.

Why are we removing her Power Mimicry, I don't see it in your list.

Also her power and abilities need to be separated from her keys, I believe it should look like this.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Skilled Knife User, Acrobatics, Stealth Mastery (By halting her breathing and her thoughts, she can blend into her surroundings and erase her presence), Limited Shapeshifting (By ingesting her target's blood, she can transform into them. Can maintain multiple disguises and switch between them on a whim), possibly Instinctive Reaction (Can move while she stops thinking) | All previous abilities plus, Power Mimicry (After her Quirk Awakening and as a result of having an understanding of Ochako's Quirk, she could use Zero Gravity while transformed as her)

I don't believe it falls under anything, though I don't know all of the powers we have listed so I could be wrong.

Ah I see now. Best to keep them separate, since she can't do that in both keys.

Back