• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One wrote Also how good is Amons mind resistance actually?

Think I'll retract my vote until more input comes up

I mean I'd personally classify this as a stomp. I can't think of a scenario in which Revan doesn't instantly lose.

Primal QoB Kerrigan is 7.9784913x10^26 joules.

Primal QoB Kerrigan < Pack Leaders Absorbed PQoB Kerrigan < Zurvan Absorbed PQoB Kerrigan < Hybrid Amon

And Hybrid Amon is significantly above max power Kerrigan to the point that her challenging him is never even considered. So unquantifiably above slighty-above-baseline High 6-A.

Will this battle ever come to blows though? How does Revan survive Amon's mental abilities.

I was going to suggest Unequalize speed so Revan either hits him once and he dies or Amon thinks, but it looks like Revan went from Relativistic to FTL

Even if Revan was Rel, it would still be a hardcore speed blitz. Amon is horrendously slow, all things considered.

Anyway, I've already said what I could on the subjects of stomps.

If you think it's a stomp (I genuinely don't think it is) then go ahead I guess.

Probably best to see what comes of the Stomp thread before I do anything. I'm not closing it for now.

DMUA said:
Can't Revan just... you know.... resist?
Resist 20 Quintillion people Which is far beyond even 100 Quadrillion, Which is far beyond what this version of Revan can do

No he can't resist

After Amon's physical death, yes. Although Amon was still the one pulling the strings of the Overmind; Amon didn't allow it free will, and aside from a tiny bit of rebellion is was essentially his will manifest in addition to drawing all of its mental ability from Amon. It was so in-tuned with his power, since he was made from and used it, that Amon used the Overmind's long-dead body to forge the Zerg half of his Hybrid Host instead of another, more accessible, Zerg.

That is only after he was banished to the Void, however. Before that, the Swarm was his to command directly. He was, after all, the original one to bind and subjugate the Zerg to his will.

And after the Overmind died and Amon returned to the world, he took control of all of the Mobius Corp and another branch of the Swarm once more. He has shown many times over that he can control the Swarm and subjugate the innumerable masses of entire interstellar races to his will.

Also for anyone doubting Amon further, here are a couple more explanations. If this seems directed and out-of-context, it is. Context here.

"By "after the Overmind's death" I mean after Amon returned from his imprisonment during Legacy of the Void. He HAD his own swarm to lead during the campaign.

Also, he was going to control everyone before destroying everything except his Hybrid. Then, yes, he would start anew. That does not lessen the fact that he was indeed going to control everyone at some point. The Overmind HIMSELF states "and my Zerg will be saves to the Hybrid. All will bow before the power of the Fallen One."

Only after he destroyed the Protoss in their last stand on the Shadowy World would he obliterate the universe and remake it in his image. Even though he could destroy them immediately he wanted to break them. He has to stroke his ego, and he does that pretty much all the time. Using his mental abilities to gloat to Artanis multiple times instead of trying to do meaningful damage, keeping people alive until he can break them, not destroying people/the universe until he can establish his utter dominance over it, the list goes on.

The number count of the Zerg should be obvious. The current human population is nearly 8 billion. It will progress to 10 billion before we hit our limit of food. The Terrans expanded to hundreds of worlds, and that is ONLY the Terrans. The Earth-humans are a completely separate branch of humanity. Terrans alone should be in the high billions to low trillions.

The Zerg are a near-literal flood of teeth and claws, and coat the surfaces of planets in their forces. It would take many MANY more than 10,000,000,000 Zerg to dominate a planet by numbers alone, as humans, surface area speaking, are few and far between. The Swarm could dominate hundreds of worlds at once to the point that significant portions of the galaxy are deemed "Zerg space." The Bone Trench on char is almost completely coated in the bones of Zerg. The number needed to fill that much surface area is astronomical. And all that is assuming that the Zerg are human-like in their conquering. Earth, one planet, houses over 20 quintillion living animals. While most are small, the Zerg are an all-consuming flood of biomass and should easily be able to rival these numbers when spread across their space. While there is no specific number for the Zerg and Terrans, to call their numbers less than quadrillions/quintillions is nothing more than downplay.

We don't need an absolute canon number, we can use canon material and apply it to the logical applications of numbers-based interstellar domination."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back