• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

respect thread for Grandmist Dualogy.

ok ok, here's the deal this will be a 4 parter I'll release this respect thread then create the page for grandmist dualogy.

part 1 and 2 will be about coiling dragon the first book and the only thing I've recently re-read and have the chapters of feats(note: not all feats that's why it's a 2 parter).

ok, let's start.

now Coiling Dragon is a book written by IEatTomatos and also has a manga, I'm only gonna show some feats from the book, not the manga maybe some feats.

there is a power hierarchy from 1-9 then saint and above

With one hand, Hillman grabbed the boulder. In a very relaxed manner, he began brandishing it about. That three hundred pound boulder, in Hillman's hands, seemed to be as light as wood. All of those children's jaws dropped, and their eyes widened. here's a rank 6 warrior easily lifting a boulder and here in the link if you continue to read down he stated "Too light! Lorry (Luo'rui), if you have some free time after training, go and get some larger boulders for me." With a casual toss, Hillman sent the boulder flying several dozen meters. Crash! It smote the ground next to a large tree, and the entire ground trembled. Hillman casually walked in front of some random stones. ok, here's the deal he's the only ranked 6 warrior other than the mc's father that's a rank 6 warrior. the one he talked to should only be a rank 4 warrior at best 'cause their village is really small.

but he told him at best a rank 4 warrior to bring a heavier one this could easily imply that a rank 4 warrior is at Athletic Human level and the ranks from 1 to 9 are separated in for the mage style like this

1st Rank and 2nd Rank Called Junior Magus

1st Rank Magi

2nd Rank Magi

3rd Rank and 4th Rank Called Mid-level Magus

3rd Rank Magi

4th Rank Magi

5th Rank and 6th Rank Called Senior Magus

5th Rank Magi

6th Rank Magi

From 7th to 9th Rank, each rank has its own title

7th Rank Magi - Senior Magus

8th Rank Magi - Master Magus

9th Rank Magi - Arch-Magus.

what we can get here is the tier of each rank. the mage and warrior are almost the same maybe the mage being stronger in the same rank but it's not absolute. the author IEatTomato is a genius for making a balanced universe here's why Battle-qi and brute strength are only the most basic of building blocks. In order for one's attacks to become more powerful, having a deep grasp of these profound principles is extremely important." You might possess the power to lift something that weighed a million pounds, but if your movements were too stupid and clumsy, you might only be able to unleash 10% of your total power. After training hard, you might be able to unleash 30%. Experts would be able to unleash 70%. But what Linley wanted to do was to unleash 100%. And, borrowing from the 'imposing force' of the universe itself, strike blows that were more powerful than he himself was physically capable of. here's an example on how the strength here works well for rank 1-9 at least.

ok back to the topic if a rank 4 warrior can carry a few hundred of pounds boulder then the tier 5 and 6 out tier 3 and 4 by a lot. we can assume a rank 5 and 6 is peak human this is also backed up by a statement in the story

In the back of Linley's mind, the words his father said a year ago constantly echoed. "Linley, we are the family of the Dragonblood Warriors. As a member of the Dragonblood Warriors clan, you have an advantage, but also a disadvantage! The advantage is, even though the density of Dragonblood in your veins hasn't reached a sufficient level, your body will still be much stronger than those of most ordinary people. It might be very difficult for others to become a warrior of the sixth rank through training alone, but for you, it will be somewhat easier." "However, your disadvantage is this. The descendants of the Dragonblood clan are not able to train battle qi according to normal manuals. This is because the blood in our veins is only suited to the training method inside the 'Secret Dragonblood Manual'. It conflicts with all other types of battle qi cultivation methods. Unfortunately, only those who have reached a certain density of Dragonblood are able to practice using the method within the 'Secret Dragonblood Manual'. Therefore, you will not be able to cultivate battle qi at all." "Also, although in theory, anyone training the body can reach the sixth rank, that's just in theory. In practice, the number of people who accomplish this is very low. But for us, it is different. Even if the amount of Dragonblood in our veins is low, our starting level will be higher than others. Just from training alone, we can become warriors of the sixth rank. Your great grandfather, based on training alone, managed to become a warrior of the seventh rank!"

ok, enough about this I have to calc if I continue on rank 1-9 of this which I don't have enough time for that's why there's a part 2.

Ok now let's talk about saints in this statement of what a saint can do along with what a rank 6 warrior can do.

Uncle Hillman, tell us some stories!" As training ended, the children immediately began to call out. Every day, after the dawn lessons, Hillman would tell them stories of his army days, or some events which had happened on the continent.

The children, all of whom had lived in the town their entire lives, thirsted for stories about the military.

Hillman smiled. He enjoyed telling stories to the children. This was a way to make the kids eager to train. Hillman had always felt that only by making the children voluntarily train would the children have great results.

"Today, I will tell you about the legendary Four Supreme Warrior bloodlines which everyone in the continent knows about." A look of awe appeared on Hillman's face.

The children's ears immediately perked up, and their eyes brightened. Linley, sitting on the ground, felt his heart thump furiously. "The legendary Four Supreme Warriors?" Linley's ears couldn't help but perk up as well, as he stared unblinkingly at Hillman.

In Hillman's eyes appeared a hint of excitement. His voice, however, remained calm. "On our continent, thousands of years ago, there appeared four powerful Supreme Warriors. All four of these Supreme Warriors possessed power comparable to an enormous dragon. They could wander amidst an army of millions at leisure, and easily take the head of any general! These Supreme Warriors were known as the Dragonblood Warrior, the '
Violetflame' Warrior, the Tigerstriped Warrior, and the Undying Warrior!"

"Warriors are divided into nine ranks. I, a mere warrior of the sixth rank, can easily shatter boulders and kick down a large tree! But a ninth rank warrior, even within our country of Fenlai, would be considered a '
top level' expert. But above the ninth rank warriors are the Four Supreme Warriors. They have surpassed the ninth rank warriors and can be considered the pinnacle of warriors. They belong to the level of legendary Saint-level warriors!" Hillman's eyes were filled with excitement. "The legendary Saint-level warriors can melt giant icebergs, make the boundless sea roar with angry waves, make tall mountains crumble, make cities with millions of people collapse, and make meteors fall from the sky! They are absolutely undefeatable, the highest possible power." link to this statement .

of course, we can't just trust his statement so here's what happens when an early rank saint fought against a mid-ranked saint.

but before that here's the attack speed of a wind early saint level warrior Linley was only able to develop this terrifying technique thanks to the unique properties of the Bloodviolet sword. Using Bloodviolet with this technique, it wouldn't be hard for Linley to produce over ten million sword attacks in the blink of an eye. link .

ok here's the battle between early and mid level saints.

McKenzie suddenly began to move. He lifted the spear in his hands, pointing it at the sky. Suddenly, with McKenzie as the focal point, an endless wave of flame began to spew out in every direction.

In the blink of an eye, within several hundred meters, everything had turned into a world of flame.

Linley was surrounded and caged in as well. His dark golden eyes watched emotionlessly. Within this World of Flames, McKenzie's image appeared everywhere, along with his spear.

Oppressive!

This World of Flames seemed to be suppressing Linley, and there was no 'imposing force' Linley could draw upon.

"Rumble…" One indistinct spear after another suddenly pierced through the air, thrusting towards Linley. Combined, they formed a seemingly very real fire dragon, which was coiling forth from the flames and roaring at Linley.

several hundreds of meter of flame not a regular flame but flame made of elemental essence brought by ki and insight on the mystery of flame.and the difference in pure strength alone in early to peak saints is like the difference between a rank 6 warrior to a rank 9 so that's a lot(I might be wrong here but still close to the answer).if you're still not convinced ok here's another example to back that statement. but remember there's ki and magic in this world and that increases the strength exponentially of every attack here's an example.Part of Linley's room was covered with a layer of earth-colored light. This earth-colored light did not cover a very large area, only perhaps a circle with circumference of two or three meters. Anyone who stepped into that area would sense a tremendous gravitational force.

Earth-style magic ― Supergravity Field!

Having reached the seventh rank as a magus, the power of Linley's Supergravity Field was now much stronger than before. The strength of the local gravity field within the circle was four times normal gravity. Under four times the normal gravity, even the blood vessels in one's body would suffer severe damage, to say nothing of the rest of the body.

Linley wasn't using any earth magic to counteract the force of this gravity field. Instead, he was using his body's physical strength alone to resist that terrifying gravity. Right now, his entire body was upside down, and he was holding himself up with his fingers alone, constantly exercising his finger strength and wrist strength.

"…725. 726."

"Drip. Drip." Beads of sweat were constantly rolling down from Linley's temples, falling onto the ground.

The door to the room suddenly banged open, and Yale excitedly charged into the room. "Hey, Third Bro, I have news regarding the search for the 'Slaughterer' that you entrusted me with." As he spoke, Yale accidentally entered the area of the Supergravity Field.

"Yale!" Slapping the floor with his palms, Linley immediately flipped himself upright and immediately pulled Yale out of the Supergravity Field.

"Huff…puff…" Yale was breathing heavily. Staring at Linley in surprise, he said, "Third Bro, you created a Supergravity Field within your bedroom? I got caught by it. That feeling just now was absolutely terrible. It felt like my heart was about to stop."

Fortunately, the time he had spent within the field was miniscule, as otherwise, Yale's body would indeed have suffered negative consequences.
link

also why I like this verse I'm sure you guys will like it too because the author knows what's he's talking about. seeing my example on gravity here's the statement that shows he knows what he's talking aboutAnd then, Linley began to mutter the words to another spell as well, causing the Blackcloud Panther to be suspicious. But as a wind-type magical beast as well, the Blackcloud Panther wasn't afraid of Linley having access to any particularly powerful wind-type spells. In addition, it knew that if it were to now flee, Linley would be able to catch up to it.

"Thruuumm."

Centered around the body of the Blackcloud Panther, a circular area a hundred meters in circumference suddenly began to glow with a layer of earth elemental essence. These earth elemental essences were throbbing with a certain frequency.

The Blackcloud Panther suddenly felt a terrifyingly powerful gravitational force tug at it, causing it to hunch over. Even the blood inside its body as well as its heart were affected, causing it to feel rather dizzy.

Earth-style magic ― Supergravity Field!

The Supergravity Field created by a magus of the eighth rank was able to increase the local gravity by a factor of eight. This increased gravitational field's effect wasn't as simple as say adding 1000 pounds of weight to a man who already weighed 200 pounds. The eight-fold gravity also impacted the heart, the spleen, and the other internal organs.

An ordinary person might be able to carry 100-200 pounds of weight.

But under a double-strength gravitational field, his heart might not be able to stand the pressure and might break down.

After all, although the external muscles were easily trained, it was very hard to train internal organs such as the heart. At the very least, the rate of training the internal organs was much slower than the external muscles.

Suddenly ambushed by a field of eight-fold gravity, the Blackcloud Panther couldn't help but feel dizzy. he knows gravity also affects the internal structure and he uses it so well. ok, back to the example for mountain busting'The six giant meteors smashed down viciously towards those six Special Executors. The six Special Executors all used their hands to rip the ground apart beneath them and try to tunnel downwards.(cant make this bold wth)'Those six giant meteors struck the ground, causing the earth to shake furiously with colossal booms, as though giant waves of thunder were suddenly emanating from the ground.

"BOOOOM!"

Six massive, deep gouges appeared in the earth, each of them around ten meters wide. The tremendous shockwaves spread out in all directions, and the earth itself began to buckle and roil about, toppling houses and snapping trees in every which way.

Within a circular area with a circumference of several hundred meters, everything was turned to dust.

This terrifying explosive boom caused the entirety of Hess City to take notice. Whether it was the Ascetics who had just stepped out of the gates of Hess City, or the men of the Dawson Conglomerate, or other powerful experts, everyone felt the vibrations coming from this place.
link

note this was only 10% of the strength of the spell and with magic, it increases exponentially how do I know it's only 10% here's the statement in the same chapter as the last link. Heavenly Meteor's Descent ― An earth-style forbidden spell.

If a Saint-level Grand Magus were to use this spell, the six of them would have been dead without a doubt. But Doehring Cowart was a Saint-level Grand Magus who didn't have a single shred of mageforce.

Based on the laws of magic, mageforce was the generals commanding the army of soldiers known as elemental essence. Through mageforce, spiritual energy was able to command these soldiers to form powerful magical spells.

What Doehring Cowart had done was to consume the spiritual energy within his very soul, using this powerful burst of spiritual energy to directly control the elemental essences and execute the forbidden spell, Heavenly Meteor's Descent.

But because he had no mageforce, even though he consumed all of his own spiritual energy, the power of Doehring Cowart's spell was only 10% ― 20% of a normal Heavenly Meteor's Descent. Despite that though, even 10% to 20% of the power of a forbidden spell had smashed those six Special Executors to the brink of death.

ok now time for the sad part after book 10 'cause of a reason I can't share so the other feats like planet busting levels are gone except the final book where I can easily check the chapters so, for now, I can only explain that and now time for some feats here's the mc attacking the chaotic space and breaking the space of it the chaotic space is a lot harder to destroy than the space of the 4 higher plane which is a lot harder than the elemental plane which is a lot harder than the material plane aka the regular world

I've finally perfected it. However, the material attack and soul attack both require me to use all my power to control it. It seems that I will need to use two souls to separately control each aspect." Both the soul attack and the material attack were supreme techniques; using either of the attacks would force Linley to be completely focused and unable to be distracted.

Thus, his only choice was to have two of his souls separately control each technique.

"It is time to test my most powerful attack."

With a smile, Linley waved his hand. Mirage vanished, and what appeared was the Life Overgod Sword!

Holding the Life Overgod Sword in his hand, he stared with a sharp gaze towards the void in the distance.

Fused Sovereign power filled the Life Overgod Sword, and instantly, a terrifying aura spread out. "Riiiiiiiiiip." Countless streams of chaotic energy in the void shattered, as countless spatial tears appeared in the surrounding area. Even before the Life Overgod Sword had struck out, its power could already be felt.

"Rumble…"

The sword moved!

It was like a jade-green bolt of lightning that slashed out.

The tip of the Life Overgod Sword emitted countless rays of sharp sword energy, tearing open countless spatial fractures that extended as far as the eye could see. It seemed as though countless giant dragons were coiling about; the countless spatial fractures affected and pulled at each other as well, instantly causing large regions of space in the void to collapse!

The collapsed region was roughly a hundred meters wide, but in length, it was more than a million kilometers. Apocalypse!

When this attack was unleashed, more than just countless rays of sword energy shot out; actually, a tiny, unremarkable, translucent sword shadow that was just the size of a palm shot out as well.

"Sadly, I wasn't able to add 'Explosion' into the fusion as well, and so strike zone of this sword is actually a hundred meters wide! If I could focus it into a single line, then that would be true perfection." Linley evaluated. But although he said this, a smile was evident on his face, showing that Linley was quite satisfied with himself.

This attack simultaneously contained a soul attack and a material attack.

"Since it simultaneously contains two different types of attacks, then I'll name it…'Sword Intent'!"

Sword Intent. It truly was a 'Sword Intent'; the 'Sword' was the material attack, while the 'Intent' was the soul attack.

link

ok time for some math the collapsed region was a hundred meters wide and more than a million kilometers in length which can scale to 1 mil to a few million

let's use meters for the calc so it's a lot easier

ok this is a rectangular shape attack so to find the area let's use the simple formula A=wl

A= 100meters*1000000000meters=100000000000m^2

that's the area of the attack now lets turn that into radius of a circle.

the formula is r=ÔêÜA/¤Ç

so 100000000000/3.14 = 31847133757.96178343949044585959873 or 31847133758 (note: my head hurts I'm multi tasking it hurts)

now 31847133758=178457.652562r

so r=178457 meters if I did this right.

now that's not enough to even be at planetary level you're thinking right? ok now let me explain some things.

the stableness and the strength of the 4 higher planes is a hundred times stronger than the material plane A HUNDRED TIMES and the CHAOTICSPACE CAN ONLY BE TRAVERSED BY SOVEREIGN LEVEL BEINGS AND ABOVE. how strong is a sovereign well they can easily kill a highgod that's not a paragon level a trillion kilometers apart if he wills it , so with a thought he can kill a highgod who can easily create a continent that has a diameter of A hundred thousand kilometers how do I have feats to back this statement of course I DO

here

Dozens of kilometers away from Leylin was the bald man, Burgess, and the white-robed man. They looked at each other, and the white robed man let out a breath. "Big Brother, Third Brother truly is quite mad. With that volcano as the center, he has in one breath summoned so much lava from the depths of the earth beneath the seabed. He is insane."(cant turn this bold also)

"Fortunately, Third Brother is nearly a Paragon with regards to his understanding of the Elemental Laws of Fire. Otherwise, he definitely wouldn't have been able to accomplish this so easily."

The reason why Leylin was famous was because of his mastery of the Elemental Laws of Fire. The name 'Bluefire' was a testament to the level of attainment he had reached in the Elemental Laws of Fire. The strength of his fire-style Highgod clone was far greater than that of his earth-style Highgod clone.

It wasn't that he was weak in earth; it was that his strength in fire was simply too great!

Countless amounts of magma continued to rise from beneath the ocean depths. Occasionally, they would even erupt over the surface of the water. But the amount of lava which erupted from above the surface of the ocean wasn't even a millionth of the total amount of lava being created.

The vast majority of the lava which had exploded forth from the seabed had solidified into rocks within the sea.

The area of the lava which Leylin had brought forth from beneath the seabed stretched out for hundreds of thousands of kilometers. Only, relying on his control over the lava, he caused the majority of it to solidify and focus within the area of ten thousand kilometers. Afterwards, when they solidified due to the cold from the waters of the sea and formed rocks, the amount of sea water within this ten thousand kilometer area would lessen as well.

In some places, rocks were already emerging from the surface of the sea, and most places only had a sea depth of a few hundred meters.

This was something that was inconceivable, so deep within the South Sea. But Bluefire had accomplished it.

"The next part is going to be tricky for Third Brother." The bald man, Burgess, stared at the distant figure of Leylin. "To control such a vast amount of earth elemental essence and form a continent…Third Brother's mastery of the Elemental Laws of Earth isn't as powerful as his mastery of the Elemental Laws of Fire."

The white-robed man nodded as well. The two continued to stare at Leylin in the distance.

Leylin let out a long breath, then stretched out his two hands…

"Rumble…" The boundless earth elemental essence of the world came under his control. Within an area of hundreds of thousands of kilometers, the rocks and dirt all came under his control, and began rushing towards that area of ten thousand kilometers formed from solidified lava.

The amount of earth elemental essence that had been summoned was too vast, creating a vacuum in earth elemental essence for hundreds of thousands of kilometers in the area around.

"BOOM!" Earth elemental essence from other areas wildly rushed in, causing space itself to tremble and distort. The countless amounts of earth elemental essence particles rushing in also created an elemental wave.

The massive vibrations within hundreds of thousands of kilometers caused countless ocean creatures to suffer an untold calamity. Actually, the explosion of lava alone had already caused many creatures to be boiled to death.

"Too slow!"

At this sort of speed, the amount of time it would take to create a continent would most likely be ten days or half a month.link

and he was only using a little bit of strength from his fire clone and only using his earth one which is weaker in comparison.

so if a sovereign can easily kill a highgod along with his soul with a thought in the 4 higher plane a trillion kilometers away. what if he wants to destroy the whole trillion kilometers where he's at he can easily do it. and any sovereign can easily do this even the lowest of the sovereign level can do this. from this we can easily say that they're at least large star level right? does everyone agree with me on this?

ok that's it for part 1 I'll release part 2 when I have time but for now CAN I PLEASE ADD THE PAGE OF GRANDMIST DUOLOGY HERE comeon please.

also can I just make a page for this respect thread so it's in 1 page or no?

ok bye for now I got somethings to do.

thx for reading

edit: fixed the 2 links

It would be better if you put your information in a blog rather than a forum post.

Back