• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistance to Void manipulation for Han Jee-Han (The gamer)

It is necessary to create a new profile for Jihan, he has acquired many skills and his physical attributes have also increased absurdly, he is at the level of the God Tiers

It is necessary to create a new profile for Jihan, he has acquired many skills and his physical attributes have also increased absurdly, he is at the level of the God Tiers
I agree and i think it is also necessary to create a profile for gaia since we now know that the power of gamer is her avatar and that she's not just a system made by the power of the gods but probably a "real" person

I agree and i think it is also necessary to create a profile for gaia since we now know that the power of gamer is her avatar and that she's not just a system made by the power of the gods but probably a "real" person
I interpreted it as if Tongcheon was saying that Gaia is not only made by the will of transcendent gods, but also of mortals, making it truly the will of the world.

I interpreted it as if Tongcheon was saying that Gaia is not only made by the will of transcendent gods, but also of mortals, making it truly the will of the world.
Its possible but jihan seems to think otherwise and Seong mahyeon which is one of the most knowleged person in the abyss treat gaia as a being.

Litle update on that, it has been confirmed that gaia has her own will and is not just a system controlled by the gods.

"가이아 시스템이 자체적인 의지를 가진 것은 확인된 바이지만"

"Although it has been confirmed that the Gaia system has a mind of its own"

So i'm currently working on a profile creation, but i will wait for the nexts chapter since hadelaide is the concept of
change in all the cosmology, there could be big upgrades.

Last edited:
Jee Han can interact with Non Duality type 2 now, considering he actually fought and almost erase Tongcheon which control and govern Taiji- the duality of Yin-Yang that make up the world.

Also his physical AP should reach High 6-A because the statement of his punch that can rearrange world map and the attack from the dragon king who can bring humanity backwards one generation.

His scaling should be like this:
Tongcheon = Harem King = Base Season 8 Jee Han < amped Tongcheon < amped Jee Han with binding Vow and the power of demon kings.

Jee Han should also have Conceptual Manipulation type 2.

Jee Han can interact with Non Duality type 2 now, considering he actually fought and almost erase Tongcheon which control and govern Taiji- the duality of Yin-Yang that make up the world.

Also his physical AP should reach High 6-A because the statement of his punch that can rearrange world map and the attack from the dragon king who can bring humanity backwards one generation.

Tongcheon = Harem King = Base Season 8 Jee Han < amped Tongcheon < amped Jee Han with binding Vow and the power of demon kings.

Jee Han should also have Conceptual
I agree for the non duality, idk for the ap but i disagree for the scaling chain, Harem king has been state to be the only one to could do something against hadelaide (Jihan also have this statement but not because of his power like Harem king) and could potentially destroy gaia system so hes far beyond jihan

Also agree for the conceptual manip, ive already started a crt for the nonduality i will upload it later.

Jee Han should also have Conceptual Manipulation type 2.
I update what i said on the nonduality after rereading the chap, yes Tongcheon is one with the taiji etc but thats not making him nondual because he is dualities and not immune to it.

I update what i said on the nonduality after rereading the chap, yes Tongcheon is one with the taiji etc but thats not making him nondual because he is dualities and not immune to it.
Taiji- is the unity of Yin and Yang, and being the duality itself gave you non-duality.

General Nonduality: Characters existing in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within an entire level of reality in a way that makes them occupy both or neither state of the dualities in question.

Back