• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resident Evil Remakes Canonicity

Would RE7 be apart of the remade timeline since it uses the new engine, or is it apart of the main timeline due to Chris' character progression?

Anttron224 said:
Considering that subsequent games reference the RE1 remake via story texts and ending continuity over the original, my point still stands.
Ok i guess, but assuming that RE1 Remake is the definitive version and that RE0 is still canon, wouldn't mean that the feats in those games could still be apply to RE2 Remake (like Mr.X still scale to this featsor this feat)?

After all, the game way not be canon to every other games after RE3, but it should still be canon to RE1 Remake and RE0.

Stefano4444 said:
Anttron224 said:
Considering that subsequent games reference the RE1 remake via story texts and ending continuity over the original, my point still stands.
Ok i guess, but assuming that RE1 Remake is the definitive version and that RE0 is still canon, wouldn't mean that the feats in those games could still be apply to RE2 Remake (like Mr.X still scale to this featsor this feat)?
After all, the game way not be canon to every other games after RE3, but it should still be canon to RE1 Remake and RE0.
Doesn't the remake Mr. X have his own comparable feats?

Anttron224 said:
Doesn't the remake Mr. X have his own comparable feats?
Most feats i have see in the Remake are only 9-B, with only one which could potentially be 9-A, but that only in his Super Form and it hasn't be calculated yet (specifically i'm referring during the final fight, where Mr. X can pulverize large blocks of reinforced concrete).

Beside him, Birkin did also perform a seemingly 9-A feat, but only in his Second Form, which is above Mr. X Base Form.

Well, we have this

Nothing for the comics, aside of the manhua version of Nemesis (who needs to have his feats calculated, tbh, they're pretty crazy)

Back