• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's see who's the best RE hero among the classics, shall we ?

- Leon, Chris, Jill, Claire and Ada at their prime by natural means (No P30 or something)

- They start separated by 200 meters from each other, in the streets of Raccon City during the infamous night

- Win by being the last standing

- They can't join forces with the other and despite knowing their targets, they are serious and going for the kill

- They are armed with their trademarks handguns only (Leon has the Silver Ghost, Chris and Jill the Samurai Edge, etc)

Leon

Jill

Chris

Ada

Claire

Last edited:
If RE8 is his prime, then yes

But no virus based ups, only natural/standard, I didn't played 8 yet so I dunno if he had upgrades

I don't know what would be Leon's prime, its either Vendetta or 6. He should be pretty skilled enough to take on Claire and Jill after his cool showings in Vendetta and RE4 (intense backflips lol) . Though I don't know if Leon can suplex his way out if he faces off Chris
So uh, I'll prolly vote for Chris because he is pretty strong and experienced.

That's pretty much my vision, this, in the end, ends being Chris Vs Leon, they have the best feats

Now, I gotta say Leon's prime is Vendetta (It happens on 2014, making him 37 during that), and him and Chris were around comparable there, however, Leon's fight against Tyrant Arias was impressive and better than Chris' fight against Human Arias, if Chris' prime is beyond that version of him, I guess their prime is around equal (Vendetta Leon Vs RE8 Chris)

Maybe Infinite Darkness Leon tops Vendetta

And oh, yes I'm debating since this is vey clearly not a normal vs thread and more like a chat

Could go either way depending on the situation. My vote is probably Jill (RE5) since she can dodge bullets quite effortlessly and kinda manhandled Chris and Sheva at the same time. Her agility and skill is pretty beastly, not by a LOT compared to the others but I think a bit more.

P30 Jill is restricted, however indeed that version of her would be a problem for them, despite Chris not going for the kill in their fight

Oh you're right my bad. Her dodging skill in RE3 is pretty impressive as well. At least to a notable amount. I don't see it as it being as simple as the boys punch the girls and they're down because the girls will just dodge.

I could also go with Ada (RE6) since she has her hook gun thing. Who wins really depends on if they avoided confrontations and waited for the others to get tired or something.

Chris and Leon in Vendetta also have some crazy (completely bs but lol) bullet dodging feats, I don't really see the girl being that faster than them, and none of them have Leon's dodges from RE4 (aka the famous laser scene)

But I agree with you that this fight, while having two a bit more likely to win, is very close and can be changed by small details

I will be voting for Chris because of Skill advantage over is R7, RE Vendetta and RE6 self which is equal to RE 6 Leon.

Going off of just skill and such, I guess I'll have to go with Chris since we haven't seen how skillful Leon is (during the events of RE8) because they refuse to put him in another game :p

You know, that's something that bothers me

RE main characters are aging, and yet they don't use them as they should, look at Jill, her last canon appearance (Besides some mentions in 6) was in freaking 2009

Starts from 200 meters from each other?

Pretty sure Ada is just going to snipe these people while they were preoccupied. She isn't like the one to fight head on in this kind of "battle".

What kind of "new skills feats" are we talking about ?
Chris after Code veronica gets alot more skilled in combat, that's showed in RE5 and later him himself doing more shit in RE6 and RE Vendetta, Chris consistently showed over the time to be more skilled in each game and media. By that he would naturally be > RE7.

But if you have doubts, there is vendetta showing the diference.

I...thought he had better feats in RE8, your reason can be applied to literally everyone in this fight

Without new feats, we can't even assume RE8 is his prime, that kinda changes the votes here

Starts from 200 meters from each other?

Pretty sure Ada is just going to snipe these people while they were preoccupied. She isn't like the one to fight head on in this kind of "battle".
Hmmm, I should restrain them to just a standard handgun or at least their more common arsenal, since some of it simply nukes the purpose of this thread

What is this thing about Chris being more skilled than Leon? And what is that bs in his profile about him being stronger than Leon? In 6 they pretty much tied, in Vendetta Leon upped him in the last fight and he has better feats in 4 and damnation not to mention he has the same level of experience if not even more.

Yeah that "stronger than leon" thing was always weird since how they tied in 6. As for the skill thing, only reason I don't argue against it is because we haven't seen Leon but again, I think we should see a feat from Chris in RE8 or else we should also be able to assume Leon improved in skill as well since he still works for the government.

The only thing Chris has in 8 is "more skilled than before" based on what Efite said and that's literally useless.

And Leon has improved immensely, he upped Krauser who is basically Chris with powers, is more agile and better at H2H than Ada who can contend with the president in the second movie who itself is a judo professional and was capable of performing better than Chris in Vendetta.

Let's not forget the guy was about to fight against 2 evolved tyrants with only his knife while trying to protect another guy :v

ok i might be pulling a **** move here.

But isn't one of the versus rules: only use what is on the profiles ? Nothing outside of it?

Any argument against Ada just hookshotting herself to a roof and camping until the rest take each other out? Other than it being boring.

Back