• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Requesting Help

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
First I'd like to state that this is not a big deal. I just wanted to know if there would be anyone who could help me add awesome pictures to the Kirby universe, like we have for Dragon Ball, Bleach, Pokemon, Steven Universe, etc. If there would be anyone who could help me do this, I'd be extremely grateful, as I don't really know how to do it myself. If not, again, it's not a big deal. I can figure it out myself, though it would take time. If it's against the rules to even request this, I'm sorry, and feel free to delete this.

Alright. I have an idea of what's going on, but I have no idea whatsoever how to format it. Can anyone give me any advice? Please?

I coud try to help with Pokemon and Steven Universe, but I don't really understand the request. Do you mean renders?

I think I mean renders. What I really want is for the Kirby page to have cool pictures to click on to direct to the pages, similar to Pokemon and Steven Universe. The Pkmn and Steven pages are fine for now, until Season 3 and Sun/Moon come out.

You mean Picture links like this right

do you mean you need help with the code that makes pictures as links, or making thumbnails? if it's the latter it's easier in photoshop

Yeah, like that, and I'm pretty sure just linking the pic woriks to create a link (could be wrong. obviously I haven't done it before), but I have no idea how to format it like the to aru thing. I wanted to do it like main characters (Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Bandana Waddle Dee), and then the rest by the game. I have the pics though.

try looking at the source code for that verse page (just hit edit and switch to source editing) and it should point you in the direction you need to do it

it works like this:

[File:PictureGoesHere.jpg|link=VsBattleProfileURL|Write what the picture should say when you hover over it here]

EDIT: add 1 more bracket to the start and end of that code, I forgot it would actually try link it if I did it properly

at the top of the page you can click images and add a photo, or when you go to edit a page you can click pictures on the side and upload them that way aswell

Back