• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdjwo

He/Him
I'm very sure I'm not the only person who is still surprised Naruto still has an "Unknown" key for his Base form in his Tier, AP, etc. Only his speed is given an "at least Relativistic" key which is weird. In his profile, the reason they claim its unknown is because he "constantly" borrows power from Kurama when he gets into a fight. But we all know that isnt really true. He has fought Fused Momoshiki in base form and in the manga, he performed greatly. The anime made it seem onesided but the manga showed Base Naruto and Fused Momoshiki were even with Fused Momoshiki hitting him only once and once Naruto entered SPSM, Momoshiki got gaped thouroughly by Naruto and it wasnt even fair compared to the anime version.

images

0008-024.png

Even if you want to argue that this doesnt mean anything for some reason, this scan should automatically put Base Naruto above all the Kage's Tiering by a good margin especially if we consider that this Naruto was severely exhausted after protecting the village from Momoshiki's catastrophe and getting half of his entire chakra extracted. Excluding Naruto, the Kage with the highest tier is Gaara(High 7A). Base Naruto should scale to that at least or even above that since all the kages were negged and an exhausted base Naruto performed a lot better and could tank the hit he got from Fused Momoshiki.

In conclusion, Base Naruto should get his "Unknown" key replaced with an "at least High 7A, likely far higher" key.

Reactions: mal
Gaara blocked Momoshiki's attack with a minimal dent in his sand.

Performing better isn't always "ok so he has higher AP".

Gaara blocked Momoshiki's attack with a minimal dent in his sand.
Momo was casually toying with him. He wasnt even trying at all. Compare his reaction to Gaara and Base Naruto
images

Performing better isn't always "ok so he has higher AP".
But it means the character who performs better should at least scale to or above that character who didnt. Naruto should be at least High 7A if Gaara is already at that tiering.

You're trying to reach AP based on showings that don't imply AP superiority.

You get a disagreeal from me. There is nothing here showing AP

You're trying to reach AP based on showings that don't imply AP superiority.

You get a disagreeal from me. There is nothing here showing AP
Naruto swapped hands with, reacted to and tanked Momoshiki's attack which other kages were unable to do. The only kage who could react to Momo was Gaara and that was even when he was not facing Gaara seriously. That means Naruto should at least have a tiering on par with Gaara or above. How is this not based on AP superiority?

Swapping hands with Momoshiki would not be a "superior to Gaara" feat. That would be an outlier "comparable to Momoshiki" feat.

Momoshiki failed to punch through his sand but he could send Naruto flying. You're trying to scale based on him smiling.

Gaara reacted to and blocked a hit from Momoshiki.

Scale Naruto above the other kage, whatever. We don't scale people relative based on baseless "should be's"

Swapping hands with Momoshiki would not be a "superior to Gaara" feat. That would be an outlier "comparable to Momoshiki" feat.

Momoshiki failed to punch through his sand but he could send Naruto flying. You're trying to scale based on him smiling.
That is the thing most people get wrong. Momoshiki failed to punch through his shield because he used the same strength he used against Darui, Chojuro and Kurotsuchi to hit Gaara's Sand. Compare the face he made when he punched the sand to the face he made when he was struggling to beat Base Naruto. Against Gaara, he wasnt trying at all but against Naruto, he was serious.
Gaara reacted to and blocked a hit from Momoshiki.
I already explained that above
Scale Naruto above the other kage, whatever. We don't scale people relative based on baseless "should be's"
Ok. If that's the case, then how about an exhausted Naruto being capable of oneshotting Fused Momoshiki with his Giant rasengan?

Explain why Momoshiki couldn't punch through Gaara's sand without headcanon based on absolutely nothing

Explain why Momoshiki couldn't punch through Gaara's sand without headcanon based on absolutely nothing
I already explained it earlier. Take a look at Momoshiki's face. He looked unserious and so casual like he expected Gaara to be capable of blocking it. He wasnt trying at all
main-qimg-c4e6143ad59301b699e6c69286b7d159

Compare it to the face he made here
main-qimg-5915bb611890f4508eee7f1e77ca8728

or here
main-qimg-f0ca900e0cae6f5be8ce341e89393f91
What I'm trying to say is that Momoshiki wasnt trying at all against Gaara. He supressed himself really hard against him. But against Naruto, he was serious and didnt hold back hence his kicks and hits were harder than against Gaara.

Ok. When is that tho? I heard they about it since last year but nothing has been done yet.
Me and my friends have a conspiracy theory that people say stuff like that to end CRT's so they dont pass (not saying commenter is doing that)

Ok. When is that tho? I heard they about it since last year but nothing has been done yet.
Why do people think we have a concrete schedule for these revisions

God tier revisions are coming after the Tier 6/Bijuu revisions, which come after we rescale most of the characters with new calcs, which is what we’re currently working on.

Why do people think we have a concrete schedule for these revisions

God tier revisions are coming after the Tier 6/Bijuu revisions, which come after we rescale most of the characters with new calcs, which is what we’re currently working on.
Hey, I'm just curious if there is any updates on the status of the god tier revisions? Thanks, I don't know if they're already done or still in the works btw; I'm pretty new here.

Does the Borutoverse even have any good feats without backscaling to Shipuden and The Last? Feels like they are weaker and the only thing holding them up are shaky statements.

Does the Borutoverse even have any good feats without backscaling to Shipuden and The Last? Feels like they are weaker and the only thing holding them up are shaky statements.
That doesn't make any sense lmao. The Boruto verse is the same verse as Shippuden and the last. Also, yes it does. I'm not sure about the canonicity of the momo statements, but he at least created a demension with a star, and ishiki took Naruto and Sasuke to a separate time space where "Konoha never existed". The AP and speed feats are obviously scaled to Shippuden characters cause it's the same verse lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back