• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Request - Members with NarutoForums accounts

@Reppuzan

Thank you very much for the help. It is very useful if more staff members here get 25 posts, in preparation for the likely upcoming project.

I have set up an anonymous account there myself, but haven't had the time to get 25 posts yet. I also don't know where to post, or what to say.

Antvasima said:
I have set up an anonymous account there myself, but haven't had the time to get 25 posts yet. I also don't know where to post, or what to say.
Post in the threads and just say anything lol.

@Ant

I mainly did quick posts in topics I was more familiar with like My Hero Academia. But there's also more casual threads like "Songs Stuck in Your Head" that are easy to post on without feeling judged or anxious.

Well, I am extremely overworked in this wiki, and have not had the time to become well-acquainted with the Narutoforums. If I get some free time, I will also first have to organise the information from the latest staff recruitment drive.

However, if you could ask around among the staff if anybody is willing to make a bit a of a sacrifice (get 25 posts) in order to prepare for the upcoming project, this would be very appreciated.

Kavpeny has not replied to my messages for almost 2 weeks, so I might have to ask Ryukama to organise the revision project instead soon.

Well, I have to try to help get the project started after around a week or so, unless the Narutoforums staff realise that they are causing harm with their new policy, and decide to change it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Antvasima
You don't need to work on this, at all.
can I message you 25 times to get this out of the way just in case?

I have an account and I just have no idea what I am doing.

@Ant

We have enough hands on deck. Once this is all sorted out, the STaff can work on it. You don't have to participate if you don't want to or feel that you can't.

Never feel like you're forced to do anything. If you need to take a step back due to overwork, take that step back.

You're working hard enough as is.

Okay. Thank you. I do not plan to take an active part in the project, as I cannot do any more wiki work than currently, but I might be able to help organise the initial setup.

Back