• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Request for Warcraft Feats and Pages.

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
I'd like to do a general request for the addition of Warcraft feats and characters, primarily the members of the Burning Legion, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden. I know that there was a statement about Kil'jaeden being able to destroy planets at his full power, although i'm unsure of where i heard it from.

Powers and Abilities, primarily for the two listed characters, would be appreciated.

His feats are not wholy known or ever shown. Also Destroy Draenor is all about context, you don't need to blow up a planet to destroy it. You salt the earth and poison the oceans, that effectively kills it. All he would have done in regards to this is create a meteor shower that would have decimated the landscape, the true context of this is that is basically is like artillety strikes, and summoning Infernals. It cannot destroy a planet, it just creates so much devestation and chaos that it destroyed everything else.

As for other feats

Archimonde wrestled with Malorne and snapped his neck after a great battle. Malorne's charge was said to be like thunder and so powerful that it was able to throw night elves and demons onto their backs. Considering his size and likely power it could mean he was very powerful or just titanic in size. Although the ability to snap a stags neck is not much about strength as it is about Leverage.

Was able to destroy most, if not all, of Dalaran with Arcane scrift that was drawn in the earth, an art that is possessed by nearly all Eradar. This technique was used to destroy a single world, although to context meaning that they tore apart the landscape rather than broke apart the planet.

Immortality, cannot be killed completely unless killed within the Twisted Nether, until that is done his spirit will reform within the Nether and he will eventually return.

Able to pierce the minds of those he looks upon, Kil'jaeden did so to Illidan and probed his mind. This allowed him to basically see his throughs and if so crush his spirit and will.

That along with making oneself massive in scale, titanic, close to a hundred feet tall if I could wager a guess.

Back