• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That would require Strange to A) Reverse Time on someone who resists timehax to begin with B) Cast another spell after that, at which point he'd already be frozen in time with a thought from the incarnation.

Meanwhile Time would be aware of Strange to begin with and would just freeze him in place immediatly.

Strange reversing time for himself wouldn't help either, as, again, that requires two serperate actions to kill Time, whereas Time only needs one action to permamently incap Strange.

Time can also just shunt out the timehax as any form of timehax in Incarnations has to be faciliated through him.

Did Eternity even try doing that, and did Strange explicitly bypass it, and can I have a scan?

I'm saying that "any form of timehax in incarnations" is a NLF. It means he resists his own verses, not all timehax ever. No one besides him in verse has good timehax.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I'm saying that "any form of timehax in incarnations" is a NLF. It means he resists his own verses, not all timehax ever. No one besides him in verse has good timehax.
This is how we treat hax and resistances.

If you resist normal EE, then you resist normal EE from another verse. Another verse has to display EE that gets around EE resistance.

Also the fight wouldn't take palce in the Marvel Universe, ergo Eternity wouldn't be present.

Wheras time is present, who controls and embodies time.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Standard Battle Assumptions, see Verse Equalization.

And Time is every form of timehax in Incarations as he embodies the entire idea of time and causality there.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
What type is time's abstract existence?
Time doesn't have AE. The concept of Time is tied to an object that he carries and is empoered by/has control over.

So he embodies Time by proxy.

Fighting someone who can timehax doesn't automatically make you resist timehax (And even then that's absorbing time, not stopping/slowing/whatever).

For example, punching Homura Akemi doesn't mean you're suddenly immune to timestops, it just means Homura suffered from a sudden and incurable disease known as Plot-Induced Stupidity.

I don't see 2-A timehax on his profile, nor do I see the Time Stone on his standard equipment.

He does have the Soul and Space Stones, however, although it's out of character for him to use them.

True, although I'd assume the Soul/Space Stone are more potent.

So, can you agree that Time takes this more times than not via freezing Strange in place/reversing Strange's time?

Back