• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I meant that he flooded an entire street with them when he was fighting burgerbeard so that means he could drown out the machine

I don't know. Ren's a bit smart, so he could just, I don't know, put the machine away and use it for later.

Wait, all equipment? Then Spongebob can just hax his way with the Magic Book, which would allow Spongebob to go back from the BFR if Ren did it.

Ren can still use his reality warping to remove it from him, which combined with him being too stupid to use it offensively leads to this not being an stomp, but overall, Spogebob has the advantage, so I vote for him.

also since they're fully equipped, this means spongebob has the magic pencil which would be too much for ren to handle (Spongebob has used the pencil offensively in both of its appearances as well so its not ooc for him to use it in a fight when he has it)

Hang on, the Magic Pencil? I recall Spongebob trying to erase Doodlebob with it. It required him turning it's erase towards Doodlebob, & rubbing it over the area to erase, didn't it?

.... Range: A few centimeters

It's shown to be much like a regular pencil in structure; A human artist used it, & the lead even broke at one point. It's only giant to Spongebob at his regular size (Where fishhooks are as big as he is, & humans even moreso.) & AFAIK, he hasn't used it in larger forms.

Larger forms like his 8-A Version, Invincibubble, being used for this match. It might be awkward for a huge guy like him trying to grip a tiny pencil like that & rub the eraser on Ren, and Ren could probably just break it anyway, given it's been broken by a presumably typical human.

Not to mention, if the lead can break, presumably, the rubber of the eraser is going to wear down at some point. Ren is apparently big enough for standard melee range, even if he is apparently a chihuahua.

So I'd be a bit skeptical Spongebob, using his little pencil, even if he is used to it at his size, would have a big enough rubber to cover all of Ren. (Ugh, that sounds so dirty.)

Even if Spongebob is erasing Ren in part, I doubt he'd let him do so for long, or without trying to fight back or take the pencil.

And Ren actually has Class 25 Lifting Strength (for lifting a bus) vs Invincibubble Spongebob's "Superhuman"; He probably could just take the pencil from Spongebob's hand & use it for himself. ("Give me that, you overgrown yellow freak!") Not that it's much better.

I haven't considered the match in its entirety, but practically speaking, given what I've said, I don't think the Magic Pencil is a very feasible win condition; Tiny range, likely wears with use, can be broken or taken.

Spongebob doesn´t stomp, the Magic Pencil has low range, and Ren can even take it from Spongebob and make it backfire

Bobsican said:
Spongebob doesn´t stomp, the Magic Pencil has low range, and Ren can even take it from Spongebob and make it backfire
Yeah.

Somebody just typed an essay on that.

@Christian Higdon: Aww! I don't understand how you mean, but thank you!

(Also, great, now I'm slightly more incited to analyze this match.)

spongebob can also use the pencil if he's BFRed (when he was BFRed to the doodle dimension a drawing from the pencil made a portal that sent him back to his original dimension)

forgot to add: since spongebob is fully equipped he could destroy the time machine with the goofy guiber guitar

GoCommitDi said:
forgot to add: since spongebob is fully equipped he could destroy the time machine with the goofy guiber guitar
Spongebob has type 1 acausality anyways, so that would be a waste of time, plus it´s likely not in character to use time travel like that.

GoCommitDi said:
i meant ren's time machine

also out of sheer curiosity where does spongebob's acausality come from?
From the time traveling episode of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy where SpongeBob and Patrick (Mostly Patrick.) Caused an alteration that ended up with Bikini Bottom being ruled by Man Ray to which at the very end they needed to interfere with themselves (Patrick being the main problem.) As a whole bunch of themselves started to appear.

Bobsican said:
Well, Spongebob and Patrick once travelled across time countless times and changed the past a lot with no problems regarding their own existence.
Yeah they pulled a "Back to the future." And remained somewhat unaffected though to the point where MANY MORE SpongeBob's and Patrick's started to appear I don't even know how it would conclude since the episode just ended like that but yes they have some degree of Paradox immunity.

Back