• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren Amamiya vs Nahobino

I'm not entirely ruling out the possibility of a incon, considering there's decent evidence for Ren as well. I just think the arguments presented for Nahobino are much more compelling.
Like I said, I could care less with what's going on since i'm not into the Megaten verse as I use to. I was only here to give out another option that might be less taxing on the mental health that is online debating lol

It doesn't.
Bruh, why you straight just lying now it's right under "see also".
I never argued that Nahobino has "higher resistances". I was explaining that Joker using fear manipulation isn't the wincon you thought it was. Regardless, Nahobino can swap his Demons to those that resist ailment spells, in addition to simply...using Patra/Me Patra whenever they are afflicted.
You still dodged around my point with ambushing him with smokescreen and actually using stealth tactics in his arsenal.

Like I said, I could care less with what's going on since i'm not into the Megaten verse as I use to. I was only here to give out another option that might be less taxing on the mental health that is online debating lol
This match can honestly end with a in character talk no justu friendship neutral ending tbh.

Bruh, why you straight just lying now it's right under "see also".
I misunderstood what you meant, my bad.

You still dodged around my point with ambushing him with smokescreen and actually using stealth tactics in his arsenal.
What's stopping Nahobino and his Demons from scattering away from the smoke? The smokebomb is likely just a gameplay mechanic implemented as method for players to get past enemies without having to sneak around. And if you take the item as literal smokebomb, Demons have radar-like sense and can detect the presence of other Demons anyways. Even if you believe it's amped by Cognition, Nahobino has experience fighting against ambushes.

Why not just call it inconclusive since both sides seem to not find any common ground? Both Megaten characters are pretty much busted even by mid-game standards. They both would fight to a stand still, talk about each other's goals, and help restore the universe and rid the bad adults inside said universe away from the Mandala Cycle.

Or continue bickering. It's Christmas so for me I'm just getting cozy with my SO and watching Avengers lol

I could care less and watch the show. And I'm a Sumire fan
A bit off topic, but that movie was really good. Hope you and your SO enjoy it!

As for the idea of Incon, I can see that happen. Nahobino has Number's Advantage, Ren can arguably talk a Enemy or two into switching sides, hell he could theoretically try to just talk Nahobino himself out of the fight. The two are also rather comparable in many various categories. I'm just concerned that Naho can wail on Ren with a few too many foe's.

A bit off topic, but that movie was really good. Hope you and your SO enjoy it!

As for the idea of Incon, I can see that happen. Nahobino has Number's Advantage, Ren can arguably talk a Enemy or two into switching sides, hell he could theoretically try to just talk Nahobino himself out of the fight. The two are also rather comparable in many various categories. I'm just concerned that Naho can wail on Ren with a few too many foe's.
Basically my point.

And thanks! She hasn't watched Infinity War nor Endgame so we're just playing catch up.

Is the tower confidant allowed in this, cause ren having at least three down shots nahobino getting downed at least 1out 3 times. Also what's stopping ren from sealing naho's demons into personas, especially since he can just skip the negotiations.
screen-shot-2019-06-22-at-8.59.31-pm.png

Is the tower confidant allowed in this
It may or may not be possible for Ren to use the Tower confidant abilities. Oda is only available after September 4th, and Ren scales to an enemy from Niijima's palace, which is available on October 29th at the earliest.

cause ren having at least three down shots nahobino getting downed at least 1out 3 times
Ren has three Down Shots at most. Regardless, Down Shots aren't a guaranteed hit, and, even in the worst-case scenario, there'll be at least one member of Nahobino's party still standing to defend against Ren.

Also what's stopping ren from sealing naho's demons into personas, especially since he can just skip the negotiations.
What's stopping Nahobino from summoning more Demons from his stock?

It may or may not be possible for Ren to use the Tower confidant abilities. Oda is only available after September 4th, and Ren scales to an enemy from Niijima's palace, which is available on October 29th at the earliest.
At this point the OP needs to clear up if they're using early to mid game key or mid to late game key since ren's "mid game" practically merges into two different keys and keeps getting date and time blocked so much it might as well be ren with 1/2 of a key he can't use.

At this point the OP needs to clear up if they're using early to mid game key or mid to late game key since ren's "mid game" practically merges into two different keys and keeps getting date and time blocked so much it might as well be ren with 1/2 of a key he can't use.
OP is banned. 🗿

Back