• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, like Imp said it'll be an additional key for TOAA and we'll just make a permeant redirect for TOBA to that page.

Didn't TOAA have TOBA as a key before? What caused the profile split? I obviously agree with the CRT.

This seems fine to me. I was informed that the OP was a sockpuppet account of PandimensionalBeing042 though.

This seems fine to apply to me. Some information might have to be migrated to The-One-Above-All page though.

Is some experienced member willing to move this information to the OAA profile page? After that I can delete the OBA profile page.

Well, the page in question should be turned into a redirect link, after the relevant information has been moved to the One Above All page.

Figuring out which parts to add and remove is gonna be annoying as heck. So probably not lol. Who created the page? Perhaps it's better to ask them

Figuring out which parts to add and remove is gonna be annoying as heck. So probably not lol. Who created the page? Perhaps it's better to ask them
@Ultima_Reality did, but I am not sure if somebody needs to copy-paste all of the sections in the OBA page to the OAA page, or if it is enough to just add the main header image to a tabber and expand on the summary section of the OAA page.

Thank you. It is appreciated. Tell me here when I should unlock both pages for you.

My apologies, Firestorm808. We posted almost at the same time.

I have done so. Please ask content moderators to delete The One Below All and lock The One Above All after you are done.

The former I think. Please read the preceding discussion.

They did not specify. I'm adding a possession key, but was the TOBA introduced after TOAAO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back