• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing Possibly and other additions

I change my stance to agreeing with Jiren having those resistances.

This falls under the heavy assumption that they even reached Zeno to kill him, he's in his own castle that not everyone can even reach, has guards, and the angles work under him so they won't try to kill him and the other gods fear him. Him being alive doesn't mean they tried to hax him and it failed, it's not implied.
About the guards, I believe they are to keep Zeno'oh entertained (like court jesters and helpers of the Daishinkan) Zen'ō already threatened both of them in the manga.

I change my stance to agreeing with Jiren having those resistances.

This falls under the heavy assumption that they even reached Zeno to kill him, he's in his own castle that not everyone can even reach, has guards, and the angles work under him so they won't try to kill him and the other gods fear him. Him being alive doesn't mean they tried to hax him and it failed, it's not implied.
I’m not trying to argue they tried to hax Zeno by going to his castle and failed my argument is that when Goku asked if Zeno was alive it was stated that nobody could kill him so they were certain he was alive which led to him erasing Infinite Zamasu which happens in both anime and manga

Thus if it’s there’s no question that somebody has the ability to kill Zeno and there’s a lot of statements of statements that there’s nobody above him that which makes sense when you take into consideration nobody can kill him

So basically I’m arguing that nobody can defeat Zeno as a result of this be it the Grand Priest, Angels, or G.o.D.s

I’m not trying to argue they tried to hax Zeno by going to his castle and failed my argument is that when Goku asked if Zeno was alive it was stated that nobody could kill him so they were certain he was alive which led to him erasing Infinite Zamasu which happens in both anime and manga

Thus if it’s there’s no question that somebody has the ability to kill Zeno and there’s a lot of statements of statements that there’s nobody above him that which makes sense when you take into consideration nobody can kill him

So basically I’m arguing that nobody can defeat Zeno as a result of this be it the Grand Priest, Angels, or G.o.D.s
And that doesn't mean he resists their hax, that just means they can't kill him, which can easily be do to them being far weaker and getting bodied before they can do anything. Your assuming they could do it when we know they wouldn't be able to because once again they'd get killed. Nobody being above him just means they are weaker than him so that's not supporting evidence. A character can be above everyone else but that doesn't mean they get resistance, it's just that simple. Your trying to take the highest interpretation without any backing other than him being the strongest and no one can kill him, which by those I could argue random immortality/regeneration or invulnerability.

About Zeno'oh wouldn't it be an immortality instead of resistance to EE? Since it's mentioned that no one can kill him, I believe that's why the Hakaishin didn't try to kill him.

What do you think?
It could mean almost anything.

And that doesn't mean he resists their hax, that just means they can't kill him, which can easily be do to them being far weaker and getting bodied before they can do anything. Your assuming they could do it when we know they wouldn't be able to because once again they'd get killed. Nobody being above him just means they are weaker than him so that's not supporting evidence. A character can be above everyone else but that doesn't mean they get resistance, it's just that simple. Your trying to take the highest interpretation without any backing other than him being the strongest and no one can kill him, which by those I could argue random immortality/regeneration or invulnerability.

It could mean almost anything.
But the interpretation isn’t illogical and fits the point of the scene which is Goku wondering if Zeno is alive in the timeline and then it being stated that of course Zeno is alive there’s no way Zeno would be dead implying that nobody could kill him despite the circumstances I feel like assuming that someone could randomly kill him by Just catching him off guard by some random EE attack he supposedly doesn’t resist would contradict this statement due to the context of the scene

If you say the reason he probably wouldn’t be able to be killed because he could just body anyone who wants before they can do anything that would still mean someone can kill him if zeno doesn’t do anything before than this interpretation would make sense if they were unsure if Zeno was alive in this timeline because that would imply something could possibly happen to Zeno but that’s not the case here

The thing that backs this up is the context of the scan you’d have to ignore the point of it if and make some crazy assumptions like immortality to not interpret it using the context of the scan

The Zen'o stuff is just assumption on top of assumption. Like, being able to be killed in some manner doesn't invalidate a statement that "no one can beat X" when nobody has any reliable method to do so before X deletes them.

I'm not changing my stance on that.

The Zen'o stuff is just assumption on top of assumption. Like, being able to be killed in some manner doesn't invalidate a statement that "no one can beat X" when nobody has any reliable method to do so before X deletes them.

I'm not changing my stance on that.
I feel I already addressed that but if I can’t convince you it’s whatever

What do you think about Jiren’s EE resistance? Since I heard you opt for possibly on that earlier

Forgot to check this thread oops

Anyway, looking into other profiles and arguments here, i think possibly resistance to EE, void manip and destruction, based on vegeta's resistances by fighting GoD toppo, shouls be fine, still disagree on zeno though

Why don't you agree with solid? Since for Jiren to be able to beat Belmod he'd have to bypass his Hakai armor, which has the properties of Hakai
Because the site standards are bs

state they should showcase the resistance for us to count it. Here, we have narrative implications, which could even be grounds for "likely" instead of Possibly. But that's about it.

Where is it stated Jiren resists hakai?
Well it’s stated Jiren would be able to beat Belmod and if Jiren is stronger Belmod should be able to win with hakai and Jiren shouldn’t be able to beat Belmod if its accepted that G.o.D can surround themselves in Hakai armor which have the properties of hakai there’d be no way for Jiren to beat him unless he bypassed this armor

Well it’s stated Jiren would be able to beat Belmod and if Jiren is stronger Belmod should be able to win with hakai and Jiren shouldn’t be able to beat Belmod if its accepted that G.o.D can surround themselves in Hakai armor which have the properties of hakai there’d be no way for Jiren to beat him unless he bypassed this armor
So yeah. That's likely/possibly.

But to be able to bypass this he would need resistance to hakai right? I don’t really see how this isn’t solid because even if you say Jiren could hypothetically stay back and shoot Ki blasts the energy attacks would just get EE’d
Because, as I've explained, we need something more concrete. If the statement instead said "Jiren is a able to attack through even the energy of destruction of a God!" or something along those lines, then it would 100% undeniable and straightforward.

But here, we have a blanket "oh yeah, he can win", with no elaboration how. By sites standards, that's simply not something solid, but through narrative implications (that Jiren truly is the top in the ToP), we can safely conclude a likely/possibly rating.

Because, as I've explained, we need something more concrete. If the statement instead said "Jiren is a able to attack through even the energy of destruction of a God!" or something along those lines, then it would 100% undeniable and straightforward.

But here, we have a blanket "oh yeah, he can win", with no elaboration how. By sites standards, that's simply not something solid, but through narrative implications (that Jiren truly is the top in the ToP), we can safely conclude a likely/possibly rating.
This is basically what the statement implies

But it's not concrete.
You’re confusing me a little bit now because you said if there was something along the lines of Jiren being able to beat a G.o.D who have aura which possess the properties of hakai then that would mean he would have to bypass the hakai

The only way Jiren could injure Belmod or stand a chance is if he has resistance to hakai but it seems you’re implying there’s another explanation if Jiren isn’t bypassing hakai then what do you think he would have to do?

Back