• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing Conceptual manip type 2 Date a live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, without the Boundary of Worlds the world wouldn't even look alright.

I can see why it's Type 2 just a little bit.

I do not understand the differences between conceptual manipulation well, so I unfortunately cannot help much.

@Elizhaa @DontTalkDT @Antoniofer @Agnaa @Ionliosite @QuasiYuri

Do any of you have a sufficiently good grasp of the subject to help out here, or do you know somebody else that does, that I can send a notification to?

The concept type seems like Type 3, without more context on the world or how concepts are independent of reality destruction like from predating reality or existing when the reality is destroyed. If the downgrade is accepted, Tohka's and Shido's conceptual manipulation would be Type 3.

Ionliosite did make the changes from this thread; I am kind of interested if he has additional contexts if possible.

Last edited:
I also agree that it should be type 3 so far.

(And revised CM is supposed to be appliable as of now, it's just thread being slow iirc)

Thank you for the input. We should probably wait a little for Ionliosite before we apply these changes though.

Ionliosite has not visited this forum for 10 days.

I think that what has been accepted here can be applied now.

after i read this, i agree with cm type 3
anyway, shouldn't this thread has to close? since we've got the conclusion

Thank you. Did you apply type 3? I think that is what was accepted.

Okay. Thanks. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back