• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of Awakened Lucina (Or Removal of Future Past Lucina)

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Lucina never performed the Awakening Ritual, that was only in Future Past, and a different Lucina entirely

I mean, either that or we just get rid of the Future Past profile all together and make Exalted Lucina it's own key, and put a note saying that Lucina only performed the Awakening Ritual in Future Past

Personally, I'm leaning more towards removing the Future Past profile, and just adding a note onto the main profile

Maybe we should merge the two profiles into one as two different keys? Seems a bit much to have two pages for basically the same character in different timelines. That said, I haven't played the Future Past DLC so I'm not to sure if theirs a noticeable difference.

A merger is probably best

The only noticeable difference is that Future Past is another timeline, in which Naga has the party interfere in another timeline, and that we help this alternate Lucina perform the Awakening and defeat Grima

Well, Lucina already has the same keys as FP Lucina, so we could just add a note saying that she only performed the Awakening Ritual in Future Past, and that it was also an alternate Lucina

Back