• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remaking Jack The Ripper's profile (Record of Ragnarok) because it's shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

azontr

He/Him
Last edited:
Given I now have bureaucrat approval I'll get to applying this soon. (y)
Facts.png

The virgin old profile

VS

Sigma male new profile

Should be obvious everything is better. Has references and scans and is all dolled up for new users with all the necessary info. Discuss.

Votes:

Agree - @Deceived3596

Disagree -

Homosexual (Neutral) -
It is good.

I just think the keys should be "alive | in ragnarok"

In the future, we should divide skills by key.

Otherwise we'll be like bleach profiles. No P&A separated by keys, making it appear that in all keys the character has the same abilities from the beginning (although he will only gain a lot in other future arcs)

I'll give the spin off a quick re-read, let's see if there is anything else that can be added/feats that are worth calculating)
But if I don't get to say anything before you make the changes to the profile... put me as "agree"

By the way, using the same logic as Striking Strength... here's another feat
But realistically, there is nothing to say that Noah surpasses anyone in the group in Ap (although it clearly does it at speed)

Last edited:
You got balls crapping on the profile I made
Looks good at a glance, I haven't read the spin-off but the scans looks good.

Added everyone who agreed.

If anybody could help with calculations that would be great. I've been attempting to have feats calculated but have been unable.

Everything else look fine except for lifting strength, which should be higher. While they don't have calcs, Jack has the feats of recreating Humpty's cannonball throwing feats as well as just being superior to him, meaning he himself should be capable of recreating the cannonball crushing feats. Additionally, after his völundr, Jack was able to throw one of London Tower's clocks

Everything else look fine except for lifting strength, which should be higher. While they don't have calcs, Jack has the feats of recreating Humpty's cannonball throwing feats as well as just being superior to him, meaning he himself should be capable of recreating the cannonball crushing feats. Additionally, after his völundr, Jack was able to throw one of London Tower's clocks
Neither of these things have calculations, nor a baseline that I could use as a placeholder value, so I obviously didn't change LS.

Yep, a much better improvement, though I'd wait until the Jack the Ripper spinoff is finished personally so we can add all his new things in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back