• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remake Timeline Leatherface Stats

Street level
Cleaving head in one blow
Stronger than his family who can do these feats:
Leatherface

Can easily break necks
Break neck LF
(at least I think that is what is going on)
Also he functions fin even when missing his arm.

Flings a girl and survives being flung out of a speeding truck. Also he is athletic human speed at least.
Flingsagirl
TruckTumble
Standard Equipment: Chainsaw, axe, hooks, and meat cleaver

He isn't a glass canon in the reboot, also possibly should be a different profile due to being a different person. Also cuts through metal and breaks a wall
Cutting through metal
Wall Busting

Yeah, I just noticed how all the different timelines were merged on here so I separated them. Feel free to change the stats as you wish. Remember to add a note that the profile uses comic feats as well. Jason Voorhees' profile has one of these notes at the bottom.

Back