• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remaining problems with following discussions

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

The Fandom staff has informed me that their technical team has still not managed to solve the problem with following discussion threads.

As you may know, simply replying in a discussion is not longer sufficient to automatically follow it, rather you have to click "Follow" at the top of a thread.

Worsening this issue is the fact that if you respond to a discussion, it initially seems like you have followed it, but if you reload the page, the thread will still be unfollowed.

As such, please always make extra sure that you follow any important discussions that you take part in. Thank you.

Thank you for the update. I had noticed that this was still a problem. Midly annoying but nothing to lose one's head over.

Still, hope this gets solved soon. You never know what you had til you lose it...

The only problem is if you comment on a thread you won't be following it unless you manually press the button.

Again, if you reply, reload the threads, and then check the button at the top right corner, they will still be unfollowed, or at least they are for me.

I am also still having the problem.

Pardon Antvasima, I have some Marvel content that might be vital for discussion, namely about Ego, Galactus and Shaper of Worlds. Check Ego's Page. I have put up some discussion.

This is the wrong discussion thread for that. I will check later.

Oh. That's why I can't get the newest information of certain thread after I reply the thread. I agree Dark649's opinion.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i have some issues sometimes i don't...weird
Same problem here. Some threads I am automatically following after a comment, but some other threads I have to actively go and click the Follow button even after making a comment.

As I mentioned, you may be tricked into thinking that you have automatically followed a thread, but when you reload the page it turns out that you didn't.

Antvasima said:
As I mentioned, you may be tricked into thinking that you have automatically followed a thread, but when you reload the page it turns out that you didn't.
I am not kidding. I commented on this thread and am automatically following this thread without clicking the Follow button. I got a notification when you commented. But there are a couple of other threads today for which I had to click the Follow button even after making a comment.

Back